• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

8.2.1.9 beta

Sometimes getting hit on the back of your head will bring you back in the real world and out of your dreams :confused:. So don't underestimate the "door effect".

Last edited:
I only have three Ultra HD disks, The Planet of the Apes Trilogy. None of them were part of the DeUHD and none of them worked with prior AnyDVD HD.

With 8.2.1.9:
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes does not work.
Rise of the Planet of the Apes does work.
War For the Planet of the Apes does work.
So I scored 66% of my 4K library works. :D

Hopefully, enough information is sent back on the non-supported disks to make analysis possible and lead to even more successes. Or should we post logs like with the screenpass disks?

(I still have to actually test it thoroughly but at least AnyDVD reports it can decrypt.)

Last edited:
I only have three Ultra HD disks, The Planet of the Apes Trilogy. None of them were part of the DeUHD and none of them worked with prior AnyDVD HD.

With 8.2.1.9:
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes does not work.
Rise of the Planet of the Apes does work.
War For the Planet of the Apes does work.
So I scored 66% of my 4K library works. :D

Hopefully, enough information is sent back on the non-supported disks to make analysis possible and lead to even more successes. Or should we post logs like with the screenpass disks?

(I still have to actually test it thoroughly but at least AnyDVD reports it can decrypt.)

James said earlier that he have enought to work on pt, so no logs

So I take it that it'll be a long while until official UHD Blu-ray drives are supported? I have a WH16NS60

So I take it that it'll be a long while until official UHD Blu-ray drives are supported? I have a WH16NS60
That may never happen because those drives support AACS 2.0.
The only reason why any of this is working is because of the friendly drives that only support AACS 1.0 just happen to see the files of a UHD disc.

Or should we post logs like with the screenpass disks?
Hell, no, please don't!
They don't help and sooner or later will blow the hard drive on our forum server.

I'm a bit confused. Does RedFox want any submissions for discs that are not supported, or does AnyDVD auto submit the info required?

I'm a bit confused. Does RedFox want any submissions for discs that are not supported, or does AnyDVD auto submit the info required?
Not at the moment

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Question: "Should I go left or should I go right?"
Answer: "No."
;)

"Not at the moment"
Well I did say, "not at the moment" ;-)

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

my first UHD can be decrypted !! (v8.2.1.8 can't repped "HIDDEN_FIGURES")
thanks for all...

btw, my ASUS BW-16D1HT is made on 2017/11 with firmware 3.02.
it can't recongise UHD disk.:cry:

after i DosFlash 3.02 from myce, everything goes fine:LOL:

-----
Summary for drive H: (AnyDVD HD 8.2.1.9, BDPHash.bin 18-01-30)
ASUS BW-16D1HT 3.02
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 22858944 sectors (44646 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: HIDDEN_FIGURES
Media is AACS protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 61
UHD Blu-ray disc.
Removed AACS copy protection!
Blu-ray disc is region free!
Bad sector protection not found.

Last edited:
@nokia8250 it won't affect (uhd) blu-ray, but set your drive hardware region if you want to avoid possible DVD css related decryption problems ;)

Unable to get to run right now (8.2.1.9), getting "AnyDVD exception! Please send this AnyDVD dump file to bugs@redfix,bz".
See attached.

Movie being attempted is Stronger. Working okay with other movie backups.

Update: rolled back to 8.2.1.7 and it' working fine.

Last edited:
It happens during the disc insert/reading of "Stronger" Blu-ray from Netflix. When AnyDVD is scanning, after the disc insert, the scanning bar shows for a short few seconds then stop and reverts to the "exceptin" message and then AnyDVD closes completely. I've got two blu-ray burner/readers to choose from and it happens with either reader. Also tried uninstalling and re-installing 8.2.1.9, no luck. Went back to 8.2.1.7 and it works.

Mit AnyDVD (HD) 8.2.1.9 beta eine UHD kopiert (1:1 ISO) ohne Kopierschutz. Aber UHD öffnen mit Handbreak nicht möglich, es kommt Fehlermeldung kopiergeschützt...warum?

Bei Bluray keine Probleme mit Handbreak.

Mit AnyDVD (HD) 8.2.1.9 beta eine UHD kopiert (1:1 ISO) ohne Kopierschutz. Aber UHD öffnen mit Handbreak nicht möglich, es kommt Fehlermeldung kopiergeschützt...warum?

And now in English and please create your own topic and post a logfile.

Try CloneBD.

Back