• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD UHD status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tried the UHD Blu ray "Logan-Noir" and it decrypted fine.

Well, I could write a book on my experiences over the past few hours on UHD playback on a PC.
Do yourself a favor, spend 200 bucks and get an Nvidia Shield with Kodi. As a bonus, you can watch Netflix & Amazon Prime 4K UHD/HDR, too. And watch IPTV. ;)

Do yourself a favor, spend 200 bucks and get an Nvidia Shield with Kodi. As a bonus, you can watch Netflix & Amazon Prime 4K UHD/HDR, too. And watch IPTV. ;)

I will if I can understand how you can copy preserving obfuscated playlists and how Cinavia is defeated if not on a PC. Is there a post which explains this sir?

I will if I can understand how you can copy preserving obfuscated playlists
I don't understand... CloneBD?
and how Cinavia is defeated if not on a PC. Is there a post which explains this sir?
Only devices requiring an AACS license will detect Cinavia. Shield doesn't play original discs = no Cinavia. (Same is true for every similar device)

I don't understand... CloneBD?

Only devices requiring an AACS license will detect Cinavia. Shield doesn't play original discs = no Cinavia. (Same is true for every similar device)

Ofc re AACS, why didn't I think of that. OK I'll check out CloneBD, thank you sir.

Hitman Bodyguard and Ghost In The Shell not supported yet.

It shows an error saying "Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later !"

Maybe OPD must be updated to properly add support for these titles.

It shows an error saying "Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later !"

Or maybe the "fragile" server is groaning under the fervent testing. :)

Protected image?

Anyway, protected ISO work. I've successfully decrypted previos UHD protected isos I've made from my original discs. :dance:

No because I've the original disc.
Strange, I don't see a volume id transmitted for Hitman's bodyguard and Ghost In The Shell. But this could be a bug, and certainly not the only one...

Anyway, protected ISO work. I've successfully decrypted previos UHD protected isos I've made from my original discs. :dance:
They work, if the key is already known.

I've attached a dump on the 8.2.1.9 beta thread. But I can create a more specific thread if needed.

Strange, I don't see a volume id transmitted for Hitman's bodyguard and Ghost In The Shell. But this could be a bug, and certainly not the only one...
Now they are coming, and verification fails. Sorry.

Just tried The Lego Movie, neither protected iso nor original disc can be decrypted, gonna try other i have laying arround

I have a very limited selection of UHD's but I've scanned them all. Dunkirk, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2, and Ghostbusters 2016 all scanned fine. My 3 disc collection of Charlie Brown holiday specials did not.

James, for the titles that are failing to scan, is there anything you need us to do? Providing logs help at all?

I have a very limited selection of UHD's but I've scanned them all. Dunkirk, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2, and Ghostbusters 2016 all scanned fine. My 3 disc collection of Charlie Brown holiday specials did not.

James, for the titles that are failing to scan, is there anything you need us to do? Providing logs help at all?
no, not at the moment. i have enough to work on...

Using WH16NS40, 1.02, SVC Code NS50, tested a few titles which were previously only available on the hashed list, Dark Knight, Dark Knight Rises. Protection removed on both :thankyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back