• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Boo 2: A Madea Halloween

BigBobber

When I use Clone DVD, it shows a quality of 20% for the back up copy. I knew that was a bad sign. I tried going through the back up process. It never gets to 1%. After it scans several files in, I get the following message:
File 1 E:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_27_1.VOB: read error

When I click details, I get:
File 1 E:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_27_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader

Any thoughts? I uploaded the log file as well. You guys are the best, so I'm sure I'll see a fix in 30 minutes. (I joke about that, but you guys are DAMN quick so I may not be off by much.)

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.1.7_Info_E_B00_2_A_MADEA_HALLOWEEN.ziplog
    857.4 KB · Views: 12
Same thing happen to me twice today , rented Boo 2 two times it might be a bad batch of Movies

When I use Clone DVD, it shows a quality of 20% for the back up copy. I knew that was a bad sign. I tried going through the back up process. It never gets to 1%. After it scans several files in, I get the following message:
File 1 E:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_27_1.VOB: read error

When I click details, I get:
File 1 E:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_27_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader

Any thoughts? I uploaded the log file as well. You guys are the best, so I'm sure I'll see a fix in 30 minutes. (I joke about that, but you guys are DAMN quick so I may not be off by much.)

Thanks in advance!
Please try AnyDVD 8.2.1.8. Please let me know, if it works now. Thank you!

James,

You are awesome! You're a genius. Seriously. The Redfox team is second to none.

The new fix works.

Back