• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Playlist Help, Tyler Perry's Boo 2 USA

BigAudio

here is a log file. Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.1.2_Info_D_TYLER_PERRYS_BOO_2.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 51
Fixed, thanks.

ok i am curious if this is a different version than what i have. the playlist is playing out of order

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.1.7_Info_G_TYLER_PERRYS_BOO_2.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
i backed it up with bd rebuilder and clone bd. played it on my ps3.

BD rebuilder probbely took the wrong playlist then, haven't touched that program for years, but can see there is a playlist mantioned in your status window, if you can choose what playlist BD rebuilder should use, try the one from the status window

BD Rebuilder and CloneBD use the playlist mentioned by anydvd's disc.inf file (when needed). That would indicate the wrong playlist but @Pete will have to verify the playlist. It's possible to select a different playlist in BDRB but i don't know how that affects full disc backup routine.

ok i am curious if this is a different version than what i have. the playlist is playing out of order
Playlist 978 is the correct one, no doubt.

But I'm assuming, you did a full disc copy and are playing back as a full Blu-ray disc with menus.
In that case, the mentioned playlist may not get selected (that is for informational purposes only).
Some additional fixing may be required, we'll look into it.

Playlist help please. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.1.7_Info_M_TYLER_PERRYS_BOO_2.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
Is there a fix forTyler Perry's Boo 2 see attachment keep erroring out at the

Attachments

• B00_2_A_MADEA_HALLOWEEN.zip
    813.9 KB · Views: 10
Ok, posting again for help with correct playlist. Thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.7.0_Info_F_TYLER_PERRYS_BOO_2_2BDD5139_CC30E18A.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
OK, now it's fixed, thanks.