• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

UHD-BD : AnyDVD HD vs DeUHD vs MakeMKV Quality

Not really sure who. Nev is probably the right guy to look at it.

For the sake of lemming solidarity, MakeMKV will clear these bits in the next version :)

Hi Mike, I retested in 1.10.9 and it appears to be the same (I presume the code change is not in this new version)?
Thanks
Nathan

Hi Mike, I retested in 1.10.9 and it appears to be the same (I presume the code change is not in this new version)?
No, the change is in 1.10.9 . Let's not test the limits of hospitality and turn this topic into MakeMKV support forum - please contact me there or by email, I'll be happy to help. I'm very positive 1.10.9 clears CPS flags on all TS packets...

No, the change is in 1.10.9 . Let's not test the limits of hospitality and turn this topic into MakeMKV support forum - please contact me there or by email, I'll be happy to help. I'm very positive 1.10.9 clears CPS flags on all TS packets...
:) I was just about to say: this is the AnyDVD area, so the whole thread is a bit misplaced.
You're welcome to continue this matter in the 3rd party section, but yes, the ideal place is the native MakeMKV forum.

:) I was just about to say: this is the AnyDVD area, so the whole thread is a bit misplaced.
You're welcome to continue this matter in the 3rd party section, but yes, the ideal place is the native MakeMKV forum.
Thread moved to third party products sub forum

Last edited:
For me Makemkv is what works. It must be the new Hash key file I also put it in the anydvd directory and now Anydvd errors on every disc I put in.Prior to that I could not get CloneBD to process a single file. I ended after several hours still having 20+ to go.

SamuriHL is right, the hashed key format is only supported by MakeMKV itself, nowhere is it stated inside AnyDVD or in the (beta) changelog that anyDVD supports the hashed key format file. Point it to the leaked keys file and it'll work just fine, for the titles that have had their key leaked obviously

I thought if you copy the text and paste it into the note pad file you could use it. I never really understood what you are supposed to do or how they read.

I thought if you copy the text and paste it into the note pad file you could use it. I never really understood what you are supposed to do or how they read.
That was true with the leaked keys. Doesn't apply to the hashed keys native to makemkv.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Just wait. RedFox is working on adding proper UHD support through the OPD which means that with a proper UHD friendly drive, UHD support will be the same as regular blu-ray support. No ETA on when that'll be released but I would suspect soon.

Back