• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bioshock!!!

steam, d2d and retail all have the activation thing, which really isnt that much bother.. i definately wouldn't use it as a reason not to buy the game... you'd be missing on a great game then

We have BioShock working with the latest version of GJ (v2.9.18.574) which will be available for beta testing in a day or 2.

Last edited:
Bioshock works for me fine on v2.9.18.570 of Game Jackal.

All I did was use YASU to cloak, and created the profile using Ultra high, Slow Drive instead of automatic.

Works great, and no need to use YASU after creating the profile.

So no need to update to beta just yet ;)

Last edited:
erm you dont even need yasu, and the game worked fine for me on the older version... perhaps theres no game jackal check in this one?...

Bioshock works for me fine on v2.9.18.570 of Game Jackal.

All I did was use YASU to cloak, and created the profile using Ultra high, Slow Drive instead of automatic.

Works great, and no need to use YASU after creating the profile.

So no need to update to beta just yet ;)

Yap, it does work;)

Problem with bioshock even when updated

I have v2.9.18.590 GJ and cannot get bioshock to work with it. I've tryed numerous times but keep getting the message that no disc is inserted. Please insert the original bioshock cd/dvd. I've also tryed Hyperscan/slow drive and that was unsuccessful. What can i do to make it work?

I have v2.9.18.590 GJ and cannot get bioshock to work with it. I've tryed numerous times but keep getting the message that no disc is inserted. Please insert the original bioshock cd/dvd. I've also tryed Hyperscan/slow drive and that was unsuccessful. What can i do to make it work?

Is this under Vista? Also, I would like to get a hold of your Bioshock GJ profile to see if I can determine the issue. If you are cool with this can you please PM me with your email address.

Back