• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Future of the Church

FunBoy87

with latest version doesn't work with this DVD this time.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.1.4_Info_E_FUTURE_OF_THE_CHURCH.ziplog
    78.7 KB · Views: 8
Alright thanks I guess I will have to request new one thanks again :) yeah it's retail DVD which is DVD+R

Depends on if the company make their own discs or send them off to a pressing house. A lot of small businesses just write their own

OK - but it's rare. Either way, he got a bad one.
-W

True retail DVD's aren't DVD+R. I think you got hosed.
-W
not really

OK - but it's rare. Either way, he got a bad one.
-W

you can get DVD-R/DVD+R even it's retail like Warner Archive Collection, independent recording companies etc because I have retail DVD with UPC which is 727985017525 released from Vision Video studio.

Ya - I get that.
Some low demand, independent stuff is indeed "burned to order".
In this case then, I think they used a defective blank or burner.
-W

with latest version doesn't work with this DVD this time.
Are you sure there is any protection on the disc? Don't see any. EXIT AnyDVD (without AnyDVD running) and see if you can make a copy with your back-up software.

Back