• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

blades of glory

Status
Not open for further replies.
open the program,click on the question mark in the top right,then click 'about'.
there have also been a couple of beta's and a couple on non beta's this week.

Mike....thanks for the 'How To'....yup, it is version 3.1.7.6...Free Edition

Has anyone had further issues with Clone DVD after attempting to run Blades of Glory? I have.

It's been perfect up until now, and I'm starting a thread since it might be a simple issue to resolve and a coincidence.

But now there is an issue with other DVD's.

I'm wondering why everybody's so eager to copy a gay Olympic ice dance movie? Men dancing on ice in tight uniforms... you really want to watch this over and over again?
:disagree:

dvdfab decryptor free wont do it but the plainum will, anydvd usually is fast with updates this is the longest, they will do it though,:clap: they always make it happen!

Oh, you're too modest.
But I do have another question: will AnyDVD be updated to fix the problem with Blades of Glory?

...to be continued.
Be sure to tune in again tomorrow. Find out what happens next on "AnyDVD and Blades of Glory - no love at first sight"

LOL that was a good on and the beat will go on till anydvd is updated too.

On the Clone DVD Issue
I resolved the issue on my own (and I'm glad since I didn't want or have time right now to fill out all of the information for resolution.)

Clone DVD stopped reading DVD's and the Quality bar was left colorless and would not read or register. I cleared the registry, updated with the latest, ran through programs, tested with older proven discs, read the forums, etc. and resolved it.

On Blades of Glory
I used the latest free version of DVDFAB Platinum and it burned Blades of Glory perfect from what I've seen so far.

I didn't have time to watch it all the way through, but I did let it play while doing other things, and I did watch some of it, it appeared to play all the way through from begining to end, flawless - full clone copy.

There are actually fewer artifacts with the DVDFab version, and in some senses I prefer it, but at the same time I prefer the sharper copy I get from CloneDVD. (The compression is a little better than CloneDVD though)

Describe the compression: DVDFAB, smoother color balance and less artifacts, more even blacks... Clone DVD, sharper image, more vibrant colors and more noise. I prefer the vibrant colors to the smoother noise ratio.

It's like the difference between cable and satelite.

Either way, I started down the road 8 months ago with CloneDVD and I don't plan on changing. DVD's scratch so easy, even with the best of care, and its a wonderful thing to have - it brings me more joy in life than any other toy I have.

I'm wondering why everybody's so eager to copy a gay Olympic ice dance movie? Men dancing on ice in tight uniforms... you really want to watch this over and over again?

It's not the movie. It's the fact that AnyDVD allows copying of all known DVD's. When one comes out that AnyDVD can't handle, it's distressing. People want to know they can copy their DVD's, regardless of how good or bad the movies contained on them are.

Yes. :D

It's Will's best comedy since Zoolander or classic SNL.

In the first 3-5 minutes I knew it was the best comedy I would see this year.

As far as comedy goes, it's perfection. When anything makes your face hurt because you've laughed so hard at the end, you know you've seen something great.

Old School and Talledega was funny, but this is one of those rare moments where a comedian creates a character and takes it someplace else, so over the top to perfection that it's just right and to see John do it too, it was one of those Napolean Dynamite moments. (even though I didn't care for Napolean D.)

I'm a huge Zoolander fan. (maybe I'm in that industry)

...but, some people aren't. I'm good with seeing this a couple of times a year.

It's not the movie. It's the fact that AnyDVD allows copying of all known DVD's. When one comes out that AnyDVD can't handle, it's distressing. People want to know they can copy their DVD's.

With so many successes and after having so much fun with friends, it was my freak out moment.

rommie28 said:
.....When will the next update be .The one that will fix the Blades of Glory problem. I have 3 kids and i just bought the movie im not gonna let them gunk up the original so i need to copy it.....
@ rommie28,

Perchance are you aware that Blades of Glory is rated PG-13 ? ->

MPAA: Rated PG-13 for crude and sexual humor, language, a comic violent image and some drug references.

Regards,
Coaster

My girlfriend just told me that *we* want to see this movie and that *we* like it very much :) No objection, your honor...

@ rommie28,

Perchance are you aware that Blades of Glory is rated PG-13 ? ->

MPAA: Rated PG-13 for crude and sexual humor, language, a comic violent image and some drug references.

Regards,
Coaster

I don't think you should be judging him on that. The question is perfectly valid and must be answered :)

To those of you who use LG's 1click products...it will back this movie up fine.
The most recent build of 1click or 1click pro + AnyDVD with "Copy Protection based upon unreadable sectors" unchecked and...you're good to go.

Totally not true

I used the free version and it worked perfectly.

dvdfab decryptor free wont do it but the plainum will, anydvd usually is fast with updates this is the longest, they will do it though,:clap: they always make it happen!

Use DVDfab hd decrypter (it is free). I used it and it worked perfectly. It will decrypt the movie and then you can use whatever program you want to burn it to disc, make an ISO, or whatever.

Everybody All software is able to back this title up but CloneDVD2 and AnyDVD right now, no reason to be repetitive. Camusa was simply stating for the 1 click users that there is an update to handle this title.

It is remarkable to see so much ado about such a poor movie...I have had no problems with this one since I refuse to buy it and therfore do not need to copy it. :D:D

Everybody All software is able to back this title up but CloneDVD2 and AnyDVD right now, no reason to be repetitive. Camusa was simply stating for the 1 click users that there is an update to handle this title.

People are simply passing on info to inform the other members that are having issues. That's what the forum is for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back