• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

blades of glory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhhh. Z pro blum lies wit Z xpnsion code. Cauzing progrm 2 c des ten nation file with nsu fish unt space space space space space

Blades of glory can be backed up

1Click put out an update today that allows a copy of Blades of Glory, region 1

Hi all, er, I have this problem...
Has anyone tried to copy Blades of Glory?
It doesn't seem to work for me. Any ideas?

Hi all, er, I have this problem...
Has anyone tried to copy Blades of Glory?
It doesn't seem to work for me. Any ideas?

Hi Peer,
sorry, we're working on it. We had trouble getting that disc shipped to the island.
AnyDVD will get updated soon. Thank you for your patience.

Hi Peer,
sorry, we're working on it. We had trouble getting that disc shipped to the island.
AnyDVD will get updated soon. Thank you for your patience.

Oh, that's soooo cool! Two thumbs up, SlySoft!

Oh, that's soooo cool! Two thumbs up, SlySoft!

Hey, don't sweat it, Peer. We're just doing our jobs here, just the average next-door heroes, nothin' special,
but thanks anyway :)

Hey, don't sweat it, Peer. We're just doing our jobs here, just the average next-door heroes, nothin' special,
but thanks anyway :)

Oh, you're too modest.
But I do have another question: will AnyDVD be updated to fix the problem with Blades of Glory?

...to be continued.
Be sure to tune in again tomorrow. Find out what happens next on "AnyDVD and Blades of Glory - no love at first sight"

Last edited:
lmao Peer. Something tells me people will still miss that wonderful conversation you just had and ask the same question over and over.

I should know I work with customers all the time...

Try not to smear your lipstick when kissing the butt-ox..

If you think that funny wait til i pull a monkey out of a keyhole.

I never knew answering your own questions could be so funny..
You know not all newbie read sticky as soon as they log in.
but i guess you already know that right?
It was already posted 100 times in this thread too.

when will we the next update be?

when will the next update be .the one that will fix the blades of glory problem.i have 3 kids and i just bought the movie im not gonna let them gunk up the original so i need to copy it .

Did you use DVDFab 3.1.7.6?

DetroitBB:bowdown:...I'm not sure...how do I tell what version it is? I tried to look through the software and I couldn't find the version number. I downloaded it yesterday morning around 9am EDT....were there any updates to that software during that 2-3 hour period when it didn't work, then worked??.....I enabled my firewall to allow it's access, other than that, I have no idea....all I know is that it worked for me....it is labeled as 'MainMovie', then 'BLADES OF GLORY 4X3' on my hard drive.....sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back