• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DeUHD Tool can rip UHD Blu-Ray discs

@James

Thanks mate, it works like a charm. But how can I do for those UHD titles with no volume key available yet ?

For the UHD keys are we supposed to copy the text from doom9 and paste them in a text document called UHDkeys.txt then place in folder?

I never had anything other than FW 1.02 and SVC code NS50, However Amazon is a billion dollar company. If you want one i'd get it because i'm sure there selling them by the truck loads daily. Once you hear someone getting FW 1.03 from Amazon then your SOL

100% if you order soon

Just got my drive from Amazon. a5fde016a320e001d93638345b5da90c.jpg
WH16NS40: Rom ver 1.02, SVC code: NS50. I ordered it on Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got my drive from Amazon. View attachment 40112
WH16NS40: Rom ver 1.02, SVC code: NS50. I ordered it on Friday.

Got 2 in today. Exact same dates etc. I also got the Asus one that is supposed to be better. Now I got 3 drives that should last me forever I hope.

Got 2 in today. Exact same dates etc. I also got the Asus one that is supposed to be better. Now I got 3 drives that should last me forever I hope.

You mean until Hollywood changes something on the discs ;)

My Amazon order from Friday was delayed due to the USPS and:

"Carrier Delay - Operational/Capacity Related"

Sounds like their delivery truck broke down... Dam! I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see if I get a friendly drive :(

My Amazon order from Friday was delayed due to the USPS and:

"Carrier Delay - Operational/Capacity Related"

Sounds like their delivery truck broke down... Dam! I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see if I get a friendly drive :(

100%

Anyone knows a central place that has updated keys?

Think I'm going to order one of those drives. With madvr and my rx470 HDR Polaris card I can back up my huge UHD collection and use kodi and continue my htpc with HDR.......... Bdxl can read UHD with keys...... Glad I waited till now....

Is it mathematically possible to take a leaked key and use that to reverse engineer the UHD protection to reveal the master key?

Do I need to choose Decrypted the AV when backup the UHD disc using MakeMKV?

Do I need to choose Decrypted the AV when backup the UHD disc using MakeMKV?

You need to read in Doom9 forum under UHD. And you need to get and make a key file from there with the info they give you. Or look on this site.

Code:
https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p=1826296#post1826296

So now we all just sit back & await someone stolen keys smh, slow crawl progress back log for old UHD movies, UHD realeses today no help.
But progress is progress sill going to continue doing it my way as I have both ways of ripping UHD decrypted.

Last edited:
Out of the UHD discs I have, I can only decrypt Allegiant using new AnyDVD and UHDkeys files. Looks like DeUHD can decrypt more. I am thinking about buying DeUHD license. However, I don't trust Russian website. Is there a way to pay them safely?

Back