• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DeUHD Tool can rip UHD Blu-Ray discs

Anyone know of any 4K HDR10 mkv samples or iso files that I can submit to Atak so he can create HDR10 passthrough for Ripbot264?

What are the odds of ordering the WH16NS40 from Amazon and getting one that is FW 1.02 and SVC code NS50 ? ....Does it have to have FW 1.02 or just anything before 1.03?

I never had anything other than FW 1.02 and SVC code NS50, However Amazon is a billion dollar company. If you want one i'd get it because i'm sure there selling them by the truck loads daily. Once you hear someone getting FW 1.03 from Amazon then your SOL

100% if you order soon

I guess before 1.03

There isn't Amazon in Europe?...When these drives are sold no place in the advertisement will it say FW: 1.02 SVC 50, Even in the U.S., So if LG WH16NS40 is sold in Europe buy it. You could always return

It's sold in Europe

Code:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/LG-WH16NS40-optical-Desktop-Blu-Ray/dp/B00E7B08MS

I never had anything other than FW 1.02 and SVC code NS50, However Amazon is a billion dollar company. If you want one i'd get it because i'm sure there selling them by the truck loads daily. Once you hear someone getting FW 1.03 from Amazon then your SOL

100% if you order soon

Well I ordered mine last Friday (coming Monday). Hopefully I get a good one!

Well I ordered mine last Friday (coming Monday). Hopefully I get a good one!

You should of used Amazon prime free for a month, you would of had it already. I'm keeping Amazon prime for 9.99 a month, That includes free Amazon TV. I have a 4k smart TV. It's worth it to me.

I will get mine tomorrow also. Will let everyone know about the FW version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I can bet 100% it will be the correct one, Being I purchased 8 total I noticed something. All my drives are from 2017 but I noticed the PCBoard inside is stamped 2015. You can see it from the rear of the drive without opening it up.

I believe WH16NS40 (SVC code NS50) == BH16NS55 in Europe.

If you get one and it still has older firmware do not update fw to 1.03.

NS55 is still good, The difference between a BH and WH drive is BH comes with software that is worthless and WH is just the bare drive. aka OEM

You should of used Amazon prime free for a month, you would of had it already. I'm keeping Amazon prime for 9.99 a month, That includes free Amazon TV. I have a 4k smart TV. It's worth it to me.

That's with Amazon Prime. I ordered it Friday... After 5pm, so I guess Monday is still very fast!

That's with Amazon Prime. I ordered it Friday... After 5pm, so I guess Monday is still very fast!

Fast enough it's Monday already, I ordered this morning a few 4k discs at Amazon @ 14.99 each not bad. Prime for 9.99 a month worth it to me. Always 2 day ship and free Amazon TV in 4k. Can't beat that. I ordered Friday also but with Prime was delivered on Sunday by DHL. I bet you get a Oct 2017 drive also. Let us know.

Local they wanted 2x that price

This is great. My BH16NS55 plays the leaked UHD Blus just fine. Even ripping is not necessary.. Just stream the video using MakeMKV to any player like MPC vor VLC. You can also save the stream then you'll get your m2ts file.

This is great. My BH16NS55 plays the leaked UHD Blus just fine. Even ripping is not necessary.. Just stream the video using MakeMKV to any player like MPC vor VLC. You can also save the stream then you'll get your m2ts file.

When was the drive manufactured 2014 or 2015?

I have the same drive Firmware 1.02, I can do the same but if I try to stream it, the drive speed is too slow for correct playback, it just stutters.... What's your read speed?

I have the same drive Firmware 1.02, I can do the same but if I try to stream it, the drive speed is too slow for correct playback, it just stutters.... What's your read speed?

I remember when I was testing the ripping the drive was telling me ripping speed of 3.X

If the drive would be too slow the ripping time would be longer than the actual movie. However it was just about half.

I remember when I was testing the ripping the drive was telling me ripping speed of 3.X

If the drive would be too slow the ripping time would be longer than the actual movie. However it was just about half.

I have no problem ripping, I was talking about DIRECT playback in MPC-HC

Ok, I started a rip and it says Read Rate between 12.5 and 13.5 Megabytes/Sec., thats at least 100 Mbit/Sec. So my drive is fast enough.

Revision 1.01 (guess that's the firmware?)

EDIT: Now it's at 14.5 Megabytes/Sec.
EDIT: 15.5 Megabytes/Sec. still going up

Last edited:
We have just finished upgrading AnyDVD's remastering capabilities for UHD (speedmenus, subtitle movement & transparency, remove UOPs, remove annoyances, ...) for the upcoming release version. We will not add the keys from doom9 to the AnyDVD program.
But an upcoming beta will allow reading the keys from file, so you will be able to add downloaded keys yourself.
Here is the beta with key support for UHD friendly drives:
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/anydvd-hd-8-2-1-1-beta.74118/

Back