• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DeUHD Tool can rip UHD Blu-Ray discs

Not like they need to rename it but why not just call it AnyDisc and be done with it? That covers CD, DVD, HD-DVD, BD, and UHD. Any optical media that it supports. They're all discs. ;) Of course this is completely dependent on whether there is any software out there already called AnyDisc. Also this is dependent on if/when RedFox adds UHD support. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. :)
Would certainly make things simpler but it doesn't give them pricing tier options. But, until they are able to determine a crack or hack to beat all UHD encryption, like they've done with BR, I don't think the name should be changed.
Until then, I'd love to see them add the current (and any future) UHD keys to AnyDVD to enable the partial functionality for those of us who have acquired the 'friendly' drives. As "unsupported" functionality of course.

Would certainly make things simpler but it doesn't give them pricing tier options. But, until they are able to determine a crack or hack to beat all UHD encryption, like they've done with BR, I don't think the name should be changed.
Until then, I'd love to see them add the current (and any future) UHD keys to AnyDVD to enable the partial functionality for those of us who have acquired the 'friendly' drives. As "unsupported" functionality of course.
We have just finished upgrading AnyDVD's remastering capabilities for UHD (speedmenus, subtitle movement & transparency, remove UOPs, remove annoyances, ...) for the upcoming release version. We will not add the keys from doom9 to the AnyDVD program.
But an upcoming beta will allow reading the keys from file, so you will be able to add downloaded keys yourself.

We have just finished upgrading AnyDVD's remastering capabilities for UHD (speedmenus, subtitle movement & transparency, remove UOPs, remove annoyances, ...) for the upcoming release version. We will not add the keys from doom9 to the AnyDVD program.
But an upcoming beta will allow reading the keys from file, so you will be able to add downloaded keys yourself.

AMAZING! The greatest Christmas gift possible!

This is awesome, now my question is, will it work with certified UHD drives or only the "friendly" ones?

This is awesome, now my question is, will it work with certified UHD drives or only the "friendly" ones?

I'm only assuming friendly because only my 2 friendly work for me and the LG WH16NS60 UHD drive fails. I did order another WH16NS40 SVC NS50 firmware 1.02 today. 58USD

The more leaks the better, Gives AnyDVD a very good outlook. Doom9 and leaks is a good known place for leaks. I'd love to see a AnyDVD UHD released soon myself and not as a free add on to AnyDVD HD. Keys one thing, Crack another thing.

I would add the support to the existing ANYDVD HD just for the sake of not being confused and not having to spend tons of licenses on usb devices and having installed tons of products in pc

I would add the support to the existing ANYDVD HD just for the sake of not being confused and not having to spend tons of licenses on usb devices and having installed tons of products in pc

USB Devices?...What am I missing...What does USB have to do with anything?.

I was talking about if and when a real crack for UHD discs happen a 2nd program be written. Like AnyDVD UHD for a example. Good for only UHD discs. But in this world to many ppl looking for something for nothing, What RedFox is doing now is fine but the future advancement if and when it occurs should be business as always not a freebie add on. That's also IMO, They can do as they please i'll take it either way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Badnews mistaken backups of license files their multiplication would be quite annoying and confusing SLYSOFT had sooner ANYDVD AND ANYDVDHD at REDFOX i like naughty DVD and Bluray support in one product welcome UHD support in ANYDVDHD

Badnews mistaken backups of license files their multiplication would be quite annoying and confusing SLYSOFT had sooner ANYDVD AND ANYDVDHD at REDFOX i like naughty DVD and Bluray support in one product

I think AnyDVD HD is Blu-ray and DVD in one product unless a person only has a AnyDVD license. I don't know. Don't do DVD's anymore.

the distribution to ANYDVD HD AND ANYDVDUHD will be enough for consumers to get tired so that new buyers get the chance to buyANYDVD HD with all and current customers the opportunity to voluntarily support financially willing to do so I have been thinking over the proposal of voluntary financial support during the development of ANYDVD in the form of bitcoins for existing customers

Badnews
yes ANYDVD and ANYDVD HD are now one product but before SLYSOFT was split into ANYDVD and ANYDVD HD I like it as it is in the current state so uniform ANYDVD is smoother and it looks better it would be nice to put UHD support into ANYDVD HD

My BH16 is on the friendly list. Maybe i'll rent an UHD title tomoz and see if it works just for the hell of it :D

Badnews
yes ANYDVD and ANYDVD HD are now one product but before SLYSOFT was split into ANYDVD and ANYDVD HD I like it as it is in the current state so uniform ANYDVD is smoother and it looks better it would be nice to put UHD support into ANYDVD HD

Well the support for UHD is what now is Free to the world anyway. RedFox is doing ppl a favor. In the long run yes AnyDVD UHD can be one program that can do UHD,Blu-ray and DVD but by your license or there server will limit what features are enabled.

My BH16 is on the friendly list. Maybe i'll rent an UHD title tomoz and see if it works just for the hell of it :D

Europe ppl have more of a advantage over the US when it comes to UHD. It's usually the other way around

It's kind of ironic when that first LG reader was posted as just seeing the files on a 4K disc(I would have to look up the exact model, it has the NS 50 code though).
It was said that we will need a reader with AACS 2.0 authentication to make any progress with decryption. Then the Pioneer brand appeared...
And now here we are with non AACS 2.0 authenticated drives to get the job done.

Glad I bought mine when I did. :)

It's kind of ironic when that first LG reader was posted as just seeing the files on a 4K disc(I would have to look up the exact model, it has the NS 50 code though).
It was said that we will need a reader with AACS 2.0 authentication to make any progress with decryption. Then the Pioneer brand appeared...
And now here we are with non AACS 2.0 authenticated drives to get the job done.

Glad I bought mine when I did. :)

NS50 SVC Code good, Upgrade firmware to 1.03 your doomed even with SVC NS50 Code

Back