• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clonebd

rhoward46

what is the correct way to copy a BLU-RAY movie using Clonebd ?

I note that in the German language forum there are 10 tutorials by Tecpro about CloneBD compared to 5 tutorials (also by Tecpro) in the English language forum. I assume Tecpro is an employee of Elby and that these tutorials are produced by Elby. If I am right would it be possible to have all the tutorials by Tecpro printed simultaneously in the English and German forums and eventually all the language forums.

You assume wrong.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

In that case I want to thank Tectpro for the tremendous work he has done and is doing in simplifying the understanding of CloneBD's workings; something I believe Elby should be doing! My apologies for misspelling your name.

I could be wrong, but isn't this topic in the wrong section?

Nope, but you did resurrect a topic that has been dead for a year. Let's keep it that way shall we?

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back