• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DeUHD Tool can rip UHD Blu-Ray discs

Since when was ripping about being cheaper?
Ripping to NAS is about convenience so you don’t have to screw with discs anymore.
This is the price of convenience.
Also cheaper then replacing disc every other month from people just laying them on the entertainment center and them getting scratched up.

DeUHD now offers a 6 month license for 60€. I have around 30 discs right now so that would be 2€/disc. I think I'm gonna jump on it. I just wish they would allow Paypal or Amazon payments.

DeUHD now offers a 6 month license for 60€. I have around 30 discs right now so that would be 2€/disc. I think I'm gonna jump on it. I just wish they would allow Paypal or Amazon payments.
I wouldn't use Paypal or Amazon as that exposes your personal details & Email address to them. Just use a disposable virtual credit card.

Since this topic has moved into listing specific updates for new supported titles, and this is a third party, topic will as of now be moved to the third party products section. Feel free to continue there.

Who is the payee of deUHD.Where the money goes.I mean in which country. We already have problems here in Germany when the money goes abroad, especially when the money goes to the Asian region.
Is it possible to pay with a prepaid credit card?

you'll have to ask them. It certainly isn't redfox. and if they were to tell you where the money goes, i don't think they're that stupid. It removes a certaint part of the anonymity. Just like redfox doesn't tell you where the money goes. Only enables "the powers that be" to go after them more easily

Hi there, I have tried loading the UHD BD folder directly from Powerdvd 17 and also as an ISO file, Powerdvd17 is still unable to playback the movie (i.e. Popup window states that "This file is not supported..."). It only work when I playback the specific m2ts file (BDMV -> STREAM Folder). Am I missing something here? Although my motherboard doesn't support SGX, it is kind of weird that it is still possible to playback the m2ts file. Since the ripped UHD-BD seems kinda decrypted (i.e. possible to playback m2ts file), do I still need to get the deUHD decryption software to get it work??

If you can playback .m2ts file (source UHD BD?) from folders on your hard disk it means files are already unencrypted. Playback of BDMW folders and isos are probably not supported by Powerdvd.

Pdvd supports iso and folder playback just fine, At least for normal BD and DVD. No idea about uhd though.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

1.0.1.0 is out, adds another 6 movies.

...and expanded support for other titles such as fantastic beasts...

looks like some “cleanup” is taking place for titles claimed to be supported but varied depending on the region of your uhd.

I wonder if he’s counting new regions as ‘new discs’, because he states 23 just got released. Also, in some cases, there’s like 3 and 4 different UHDs in the same region, same UPC that all need to get ‘fixed’ separately.
That’s only going to worse as time goes on. He needs to hire more guys...

I wonder if he’s counting new regions as ‘new discs’, because he states 23 just got released. Also, in some cases, there’s like 3 and 4 different UHDs in the same region, same UPC that all need to get ‘fixed’ separately.
That’s only going to worse as time goes on. He needs to hire more guys...
Yeah, "23" was only actually 3 new titles (and likely not all versions of those titles). Their hack seems to be in no way sustainable as, not only are they not catching up on all the previous UHD releases, they are only getting more behind every week. Neat hack, but but not a solution to the problem.

another 10 movies and tv shows added:

1.0.1.1 12/11/2017

• Support some new discs, check the details from http://deuhd.ru/4k_uhd_info.html
  • Added support for different versions of some titles already on the list.
  • Improved the stability of network connection.

I am using the keys now. My Ghostbusters rips which has yet to be supported by DeUHD. I have about 15 titles that I haven't ripped that these keys may give me access to.

I am using the keys now. My Ghostbusters rips which has yet to be supported by DeUHD. I have about 15 titles that I haven't ripped that these keys may give me access to.
How are you using the keys? adding them to a deuhd database file on your computer or?

Back