• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DeUHD Tool can rip UHD Blu-Ray discs

I tested this with the LG M disc drive, ripped Mad Max and Hacksaw ridge, took roughly 30 mins each, files played well with menus etc when drive connected to the Oppo 205. Fantastic picture, I might have to fork out for this, reasoning being, the current full redfox package comes to approx €187, that isn't too far off from €199, I wish they will bring price down to €99, even if were with a reduced feature set, that permitted backup of only 10 disc per month.

All in all, I was skeptical at first, but the software seems to work, only problem that I encountered was that there were a few discs, such as Jack Reacher & Sicario which although on their website ddn't seem to work. The drive could read them, however the software couldn't decrypt the disc. I will try these discs again, if I can get to work, then I will seriously consider this as an option.

I wouldn't buy DeUHD if they gave it to me, Most ppl using it are in Europe. The reason being UHD Discs can be rented. UHD Discs can not be rented in US. Besides there method works but is half ass'd.How long will that work. The way AnyDVD works compared to The Russian Federation method is night and day even though AnyDVD is for standard Blu-ray.

I tested this with the LG M disc drive, ripped Mad Max and Hacksaw ridge, took roughly 30 mins each, files played well with menus etc when drive connected to the Oppo 205. Fantastic picture, I might have to fork out for this, reasoning being, the current full redfox package comes to approx €187, that isn't too far off from €199, I wish they will bring price down to €99, even if were with a reduced feature set, that permitted backup of only 10 disc per month.

All in all, I was skeptical at first, but the software seems to work, only problem that I encountered was that there were a few discs, such as Jack Reacher & Sicario which although on their website ddn't seem to work. The drive could read them, however the software couldn't decrypt the disc. I will try these discs again, if I can get to work, then I will seriously consider this as an option.

I did that months ago :)

I wouldn't buy DeUHD if they gave it to me, Most ppl using it are in Europe. The reason being UHD Discs can be rented. UHD Discs can not be rented in US. Besides there method works but is half ass'd.How long will that work. The way AnyDVD works compared to The Russian Federation method is night and day even though AnyDVD is for standard Blu-ray.

I would have to disagree with the user base assertion. There are many people in the myCE DeUHD forum that are from North America. I am, for one, and the program rips 54 of my 110 movies. That is 54 more than I could do BEFORE DeUHD. Yes, the program is expensive. Yes, the method to crack the discs isn't universal such as AnyDVD. Yes, Arusoft could disappear tomorrow and software would be useless, but the fact is I have ripped half my collection. I am quite content with that progress and it brings my per rip cost to just over $4/ea. I couldn't buy them on a streaming service that cheap. If and when a better solution comes along I will gladly pay for it. Until then, DeUHD is the ONLY game in town.

Oh, and you CAN rent UHD-BD in the US. https://www.store-3d-blurayrental.com/

I would have to disagree with the user base assertion. There are many people in the myCE DeUHD forum that are from North America. I am, for one, and the program rips 54 of my 110 movies. That is 54 more than I could do BEFORE DeUHD. Yes, the program is expensive. Yes, the method to crack the discs isn't universal such as AnyDVD. Yes, Arusoft could disappear tomorrow and software would be useless, but the fact is I have ripped half my collection. I am quite content with that progress and it brings my per rip cost to just over $4/ea. I couldn't buy them on a streaming service that cheap. If and when a better solution comes along I will gladly pay for it. Until then, DeUHD is the ONLY game in town.

Oh, and you CAN rent UHD-BD in the US. https://www.store-3d-blurayrental.com/

If 200USD is expensive to anyone in the US...They better go back to college. I'm in the US BTW.

If 200USD is expensive to anyone in the US...They better go back to college. I'm in the US BTW.

I do think $240 for the program is expensive in relative context to other BD ripping programs. I also believe that they are exercising their right to charge that based on the monopoly Arusoft presently has with their tool. I believe it is further compounded by the fact that the program is completely useless unless it can contact the server. That all being said, I think you missed the point of my previous post entirely. I purchased the program and CAN afford it. Thanks for your concern though.

I do think $240 for the program is expensive in relative context to other BD ripping programs. I also believe that they are exercising their right to charge that based on the monopoly Arusoft presently has with their tool. I believe it is further compounded by the fact that the program is completely useless unless it can contact the server. That all being said, I think you missed the point of my previous post entirely. I purchased the program and CAN afford it. Thanks for your concern though.

My comment is more towards there method of technology sucks even though there the only one offering a half ass'd solution. It won't last forever. Something bigger and better will come out. I deal with Russia everyday direct. Has nothing to do with DeUHD though. $235USD to me is like 25 cents to a 5 year old. I still won't buy it.

The price is much less of an issue than opening a backdoor into my network to Russian hackers. I wouldn't install the software if it was free, except maybe in a completely sandboxed VM.

Looking forward to Redfox's solution though :)

another 9 movies added in v1.0.0.8, japanese language support too.

Last edited:
they are now offering a 6 month licence for €60 and you can only buy a lifetime licence for another month.

they are now offering a 6 month licence for €60 and you can only buy a lifetime licence for another month.
They have done the wise thing!!

Just to re-iterate your point for the benefit of others, if you want to save money in the long term you'll have to buy the lifetime license NOW because they remove the option.

They are now selling 2 Asus BD drives bundled with lifetime license too.

Dang...they're removing lifetime license.

I don't know if it's worth buying though...

Nope because by then there would be better alternatives to them. Maybe RedFox too. Thus it's better to just use them 6 months at a time for the time being.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nope because by then there would be better alternatives to them. Maybe RedFox too.

I wouldn't have thought it wouldn't be too difficult for redfox to reverse engineer deuhd to see how it works then add support to anydvd as that is the only thing that deuhd actually does so not too much code to have to sort through. I would guess that anydvd adds support within 4 months by copying their method. Impossible to guess how long it would take to do properly crack aacs 2.0 though.

I wouldn't have thought it wouldn't be too difficult for redfox to reverse engineer deuhd to see how it works then add support to anydvd as that is the only thing that deuhd actually does so not too much code to have to sort through. I would guess that anydvd adds support within 4 months by copying their method.

yes but if you do the math, EUR 199 is > 3 x EUR 60 so that gives the competition 1.5 years to come up with something better before the DeUHD perpetual license becomes more valuable.

Why do I have this nagging feeling it wont be here in 1.5 years ?

Back