• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

A large headache using either visa card or bitcoin

maonstad1

I tried to use visa (from Greendot) and that was a no go. Error 66. So I decided to use Bitcoin. Now another big headache. It can't verify my address and I've been using my address for over 1 1/2 years. Not sure what to do next but forget doing this. RedFox needs to get a better way for this...

Disgusted...

Hopefully by the end of this week we connect another payment service provider, so please try again with your credit card (I'll ping you then).

Do you need any help with your Bitcoin account? If yes, please explain in a private conversation.

I have funds transferring into bitcoin. They did mention I can use it even though its not verified. They told me to keep on trying to verify it since the information from the third party versifier may not be up to date. (8 days).

They did mention I can use it even though its not verified.
I guess, they are talking about your (not verified) account, not about the money you transferred to buy Bitcoin.

I finally got my account verified. The third party verifier could not parse the address Normally my address is x y z. But the verifier wanted z then x and then y. Funny it couldn't do that???

I just purchased the anydvd using bitcoin. It took about 15 - 20 minutes, but it came through. I was worried when it didn't happen within the first 5 - 10 minutes. Thanks RedFox!

Everything depends on the network. The higher the fee, the quicker the transaction gets confirmed by the network. The BTC system implemented by RedFox constantly checks in the background for transaction confirmation in the mean time. Once first miner confirms the transaction and the system sees the confirmation, your license is sent.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Back