• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HitMan's Bodyguard

Jeff53404

Could I get the correct playlist please?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.0.0_Info_U_HITMANS_BODYGUARD.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 57
Not sure if same log file or not, just to be safe. ;) Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.0.0_Info_G_HITMANS_BODYGUARD.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
Here's another that needs a correct playlist please.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.0.0_Info_J_HITMANS_BODYGUARD.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
Another logfile for your consideration. Thank you!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.0.0_Info_D_HITMANS_BODYGUARD.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 42
They should all be OK now, please confirm.

Could someone explain how to read this information so I can determine which playlist to use? Thanks.

@rjn092550 and @abbott0222... if you have many many playlists all the same length as the main movie, and the AnyDVD status window does NOT show a "good playlist" number then your disc is another in a long list of variations of the ScreenPass protection for the title. The only way to get a correct playlist is for you to send in an AnyDVD log file for that original disc, here in this thread, and the RedFox developers will update the online protection database (OPD) and report back here in this thread.

The NEXT time you put that disc into your machine, AnyDVD will determine the correct playlist and show it to you in the Status window. Also, it will shorten all the other "wrong" playlists by a minute so that some very simple-minded playback software out there will choose the correct main movie because it is then the longest playlist.

--michael

Here is a RB version I tried today. Let me know what playlist looks good. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.0.0_Info_D_HITMANS_BODYGUARD.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 23
And another one (Amazon, 4K version).

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.0.0_Info_I_HITMANS_BODYGUARD.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
My US Redbox rental today.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.0.0_Info_X_HITMANS_BODYGUARD.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 22
Could someone share which playlist is correct for the redbox copy? Thanks
I don't know what the "redbox copy" is, I just know that there are, so far, 4 different known versions of this disc. You need to post a log file.

For the others (or maybe you, too): just look at your AnyDVD status window, the correct playlist is shown there.

Could someone summarize what's going on with this Blu-Ray? My copy appeared to "end" before the film had finished?? What is the correct length of the film?

EDIT: It seemed to finish after a bit under 1 Hour and 30 minutes. But, then more video continued after the credits [after the film seemed to be done]. This was not the same as video during the credits?

Last edited:
My US Redbox rental today.
I don't understand how to interpret this information, I am not very technically savy. Do you know which playlist plays correctly for the redbox version? Thanks in advance for the help.

I usually rip a Blu-Ray to ISO. Next, I use ImgBurn to burn this to BD-R [as in my above post]. How does knowing about a specific playlist help me here?

Back