• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Windows 10 Version 1709, Nvidia, PowerDVD Blu-ray 3D Warning

Anyone else found this happening.

I’ve just install a clean version win10 1709, the latest Nvidia Driver, latest AnyDVD software, now AnyDVD will not auto start. I’ve even added it the the shell startup folder. Even if I click the icons, it’s none responsive.

I can only start it via the start button and right clicking for “run as administrator”, although this is how it normally runs, I just cannot understand why it will not auto start when it’s selected too.

What is odd, three movies which I could not watch via ISO files are now all working (Shaun the Sheep Movie - still a little glitchy to start with but settles quickly)

Anyone else having this issue?

Cheers,

Anyone else found this happening.

I’ve just install a clean version win10 1709, the latest Nvidia Driver, latest AnyDVD software, now AnyDVD will not auto start. I’ve even added it the the shell startup folder. Even if I click the icons, it’s none responsive.

I can only start it via the start button and right clicking for “run as administrator”, although this is how it normally runs, I just cannot understand why it will not auto start when it’s selected too.

What is odd, three movies which I could not watch via ISO files are now all working (Shaun the Sheep Movie - still a little glitchy to start with but settles quickly)

Anyone else having this issue?

Cheers,
You should post in the AnyDVD HD forum. Your post is a little off-topic here.

Just to clarify:

Nvidia 388.31 w/ manual change
Win10 Fall Creators (always latest version & updates)
PowerDVD 17 Ultra 2101 release
Nice. I can confirm, that PowerDVD 10 (my favorite) & 16 are working again. I haven't tried 17 yet.

on my laptop with windows 1709 hdmi is reserved only to gtx 1060 is not possible switch to intel 630
with lastest nvidia 390 and powerdvd 13 i can watch 3d bluray but with powerdvd 17 some menu element goes 3d and the movie stay 2d

on my laptop with windows 1709 hdmi is reserved only to gtx 1060 is not possible switch to intel 630
with lastest nvidia 390 and powerdvd 13 i can watch 3d bluray but with powerdvd 17 some menu element goes 3d and the movie stay 2d

Have you tried the latest pdvd 17 patch?

It fixes some 3D issues

Same here.

On the Intel Coffee Lake GPU there are still 3D issues.
On my other PC with Devil's Canyon and Nvidia 1070, 3D PlayBack with PowerDVD seems to be normal.

So we have to wait until PowerDVD 18 I guess?

PDVD 18 will require the iGPU just like PDVD 17 does

It's nice to see 3D blurays are fixed.

But what about us gamers? The latest edition of Windows 10 still will not play 3D games (Nvidia).

Back