• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone DVD2 Not downloading

William1957

Hello fellow RedFox users. I just tried to download my Clone DVD2 for the first time. I bought this back in March 28 of 2017 . Every time I attempted this , a small window comes up and states that it is expired . I tried to contact Red Fox , but not sure if it got though. Can anyone help me ?? thank you

You sent us two support requests yesterday, which we combined and replied to. Please search for our reply in your spam folder if you cannot find it in your regular inbox. The main issue here is that you purchased CloneCD, not CloneDVD. We will work on a solution with you, but it has to be done through the official support channel, hence our plea to locate our response. If you don't get our mail we cannot communicate like we ought to.

Back