• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DeUHD Tool can rip UHD Blu-Ray discs

FWIW - I'm in AUS and have now had a few discs they don't physically have but are now supported and decrypt correctly. I'm guessing what they do is create a disc structure from user submitted AACS, CLIPINF, and PLAYLIST with dummy files in the other directories then sniff the key(s) (from either a HW Player or PDVD) when it tries to play this disc structure. It will of course not actually play the content as it is dummy files but by the time the player has errored out the keys will have been exposed and can be used on a real disc. It seems at present it is a time consuming process but if they can automate the submission of the required files, the building of the structure and the sniffing of the keys then it should be a robust combination. I now can back up over half of my collection. Very much looking forward to see what the Fox can do.
What discs you tried and it was supported?

One thing that annoys me with DeUHD is that the rips are not "secure". I have to at least double rip every disk and then do a compare to check the contents are the same. Most of the times they are not identical so I have to do a 3rd rip to be sure the the files are correctly copied.

^^ Painful.
Thanks goodness they sped up the rip time. Do these multiple rips count against the ‘2 rips per day’ limit?
So you just do a Windows Explorer ‘Properties’ file count comparison between the disc and the newly ripped folder?

^I don't think file count comparison is of any use. I guess one must do plain file compare or calculate some sort of check sum (there are programs for that) of all the files under UHD folder structure and compare those between two or more separate rips.

Last edited:
I use "Free File Sync" to compare the contents of two rips. The errors are normally in the large M2TS but not always.

One thing that annoys me with DeUHD is that the rips are not "secure". I have to at least double rip every disk and then do a compare to check the contents are the same. Most of the times they are not identical so I have to do a 3rd rip to be sure the the files are correctly copied.
This is really weird. I wonder if they are using a timing attack or something like that and sometimes the attack doesn't work due to hardware specific situations.
When you find differences, do you check where they are to see how the ripped video behaves?

Package a hdcp splitter and capture card into mico format and release it as a top box. Called it the UhDRiP-R. Will copy anything you throw at it. And be prepared to get royally screwed by a law suit.

Disclaimer: Used to copy those precious family camcorder memories in UHD HDR 7.1......lol :cautious::whistle::sneaky:

This is really weird. I wonder if they are using a timing attack or something like that and sometimes the attack doesn't work due to hardware specific situations.
When you find differences, do you check where they are to see how the ripped video behaves?
I've done some more testing with different PC and drives and I looks like it was my OC settings on my new Build (8700K). I've dropped the OC from 5.0 to 4.8ghz and now they rip consistantly (note: I had mem and stress tested at 5.0ghz and it was fine at the time).

FYI - DeUHD downloads a "BK.bin" file for discs it can decrypt into the C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\DeUHD folder. Looks these are 7z password protected files. They are around 150MB each.

I've done some more testing with different PC and drives and I looks like it was my OC settings on my new Build (8700K). I've dropped the OC from 5.0 to 4.8ghz and now they rip consistantly (note: I had mem and stress tested at 5.0ghz and it was fine at the time).

But isn't that the Turbo Boost speed? Ripping shouldn't cause that to kick in right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

nope an OC can have sideeffects if its too high. Although the system may appear to be stable, certain actions can make instabilities become apparant. File differences here, being one of them

Not just CPU and Memory voltages and frequencies that get OCd/stressed. All the buses / PCH do as well. This is usually what affects SATA controllers/storage/storage corruption. A good OC also has these tweaked for stability as well.
You could continue to run @ 5.0 if these other things were tweaked. I’ve got the same setup and run 5.0 rock solid. Actually 5.2 solid, but I always back off 200Mhz

Yeah - 4.8 Is plenty fast enough for me - get good ripping speeds and no longer have to worry about if they are "good" or not.

10 more movies added:

1.0.0.7 11/13/2017

• Support some new discs, check the details from http://deuhd.ru/4k_uhd_info.html
  • Added "Create an Account" option in the right click menu of the system tray icon
  • Improved the decryption process.

I tested this with the LG M disc drive, ripped Mad Max and Hacksaw ridge, took roughly 30 mins each, files played well with menus etc when drive connected to the Oppo 205. Fantastic picture, I might have to fork out for this, reasoning being, the current full redfox package comes to approx €187, that isn't too far off from €199, I wish they will bring price down to €99, even if were with a reduced feature set, that permitted backup of only 10 disc per month.

All in all, I was skeptical at first, but the software seems to work, only problem that I encountered was that there were a few discs, such as Jack Reacher & Sicario which although on their website ddn't seem to work. The drive could read them, however the software couldn't decrypt the disc. I will try these discs again, if I can get to work, then I will seriously consider this as an option.

Yup it works. Keep in mind there are serveral versions of every title and they all have different encryption that needs to be individually crack. For me, 2/3rds of my UHD BD are now supported and while it is clearly not a universal crack, they seem to have a process where you can submit the contents of the AACS, Clipinf, and Playlist folders that they then (I presume) use to sniff the keys for decryption. On supported discs, the current version takes a bit over an hour to rip a full UHD BD so it is better than real time. From my POV I don't care how they do it.... I just want to be able to back up the discs I own to my server and let me play it back on my devices. DeUHD so far delivers. I'd also happily purchase a Redfox UHD BD decryption version as well.

I tested this with the LG M disc drive, ripped Mad Max and Hacksaw ridge, took roughly 30 mins each, files played well with menus etc when drive connected to the Oppo 205. Fantastic picture, I might have to fork out for this, reasoning being, the current full redfox package comes to approx €187, that isn't too far off from €199, I wish they will bring price down to €99, even if were with a reduced feature set, that permitted backup of only 10 disc per month.

All in all, I was skeptical at first, but the software seems to work, only problem that I encountered was that there were a few discs, such as Jack Reacher & Sicario which although on their website ddn't seem to work. The drive could read them, however the software couldn't decrypt the disc. I will try these discs again, if I can get to work, then I will seriously consider this as an option.

I thought the drive will detect and read ALL discs?? Mine seems to do. Decrypting is down to the software but the drive is universal I think.

Back