• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DeUHD Tool can rip UHD Blu-Ray discs

Wrong, if you plan to use a licensed player (such as PowerDVD 17) it is required.

Z170 > won't work cause the CPU in most cases lacks the needed S-Spec level for h265 decoding, That list isnt missing a GPU like nVidia Pascal. Try playing an UHD with your GTX 1080 in PowerDVD 17. Aint going to work cause of Intel SGX, UHD = Intel SGX required for closed circuit decoding = CPU's GPU component for display = Z270 based chipset or higher. Do the research.

Heh, your presumptive haughty attitude is only exceeded by your ignorance.

'Licensed' by who?

Was Slyplayer ever going to be 'licensed' according to your definition?

Or was that 'research' all before your time?

Was i talking about slyplayer? Said PowerDVD. Licensed by the BDA. Blu-ray disc association. A license is needed to play full (Java) menu's. It's the very reason why unlicensed players such as VLC, mpc-hd don't have menu support or only limited.

It's not my ignorance but yours. Do the research

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Intel Kaby Lake (7th generation) processors are not officially supported by any Windows versions prior to Windows 10. Kaby Lake supports encoding/decoding 10-bit 4K HEVC. Previous generation Intel CPUs don't.

Ahh that explains it then. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Was i talking about slyplayer? Said PowerDVD. Licensed by the BDA. Blu-ray disc association. A license is needed to play full (Java) menu's. It's the very reason why unlicensed players such as VLC, mpc-hd don't have menu support or only limited.....

RIght, you were (and keep) talking about PowerDVD.

One of your presumptions is that everyone cares about full Java menus.

One of the best things about AnyDVD HD is the Speed Menu that gets rid of all that crap which means one can use any number of players.

The minority that want to keep buying into the 'Blu-Ray Disc Association' and all that nightmare entails are welcome to.

v1.0.0.6 is out now, adds more discs and fixes some crashes.

RIght, you were (and keep) talking about PowerDVD.

One of your presumptions is that everyone cares about full Java menus.

One of the best things about AnyDVD HD is the Speed Menu that gets rid of all that crap which means one can use any number of players.

The minority that want to keep buying into the 'Blu-Ray Disc Association' and all that nightmare entails are welcome to.
Speed Menu works for licensed players like Power DVD, because it's a licensed player, and as far as I know, it's the only one left for the computer.

So I don't understand you statement "Speed Menu that gets rid of all that crap which means one can use any number of players"
Any number of players are unlicensed so RedFox's speed menu becomes redundant.
Although running RedFox does help players like MPC-HC choose the correct playlist, Speed Menu does not have to be enabled, nor does it bring up speed menu in an unlicensed player.

And from post 581, what is Slyplayer ?

Speedmenu has nothing to do with licensed or unlicensed players. Speedmenu works just fine in both and is NOT redundant at all. That's not the purpose of speedmenu's. It's main purpose is to let you skip all the trailer crap and jump straight to a title menu with the main titles listed. Speedmenu's arent brought up in licensed or unlicensed players unless you configure anydvd to enable them!

As to what slyplayer is, that was something SlySoft might have developed as a DVD/BD player if they hadn't been shut down, something like PowerDVD just cinavia free

Speedmenu has nothing to do with licensed or unlicensed players. Speedmenu works just fine in both and is NOT redundant at all. That's not the purpose of speedmenu's. It's main purpose is to let you skip all the trailer crap and jump straight to a title menu with the main titles listed. Speedmenu's arent brought up in licensed or unlicensed players unless you configure anydvd to enable them!

As to what slyplayer is, that was something SlySoft might have developed as a DVD/BD player if they hadn't been shut down, something like PowerDVD just cinavia free
OK...
How is Speed Menu supposed to function in an unlicensed player like MPC-HC, for example ? (not a rhetorical question)

I just tried it and the best SlySoft can do is help MPC choose the correct playlist.
Enabling or diabling Speed Menu changes nothing in MPC, Speed Menu isn't displayed at all, and how can it be, since no menu's are enabled on an unlicensed player like MPC ?

And then you say "skip all the trailer crap and jump straight to a title menu".
There is none of this anyway in an unlicensed player like MPC, so that's why I say that Speed Menu is redundant in an unlicensed player.

The same way it does in a licensed one. Listing the most likely playlists is it's purpose and exactly what it's supposed to do. You have 2 options for enabling speedmenu, "always on" (create on every disc) or "enabled with discs" (only create when original menu is java based). As to why mpc isn't loading it, then you either didn't have the proper option activated or mpc-hc doesn't even support simple static menus.

The latter's not an anydvd/speedmenu problem, but an mpc-hc one

I think MPC-HC can load speedmenu because it does the DVD menu. Could be wrong though. I'll try and update when I get the opportunity.

MPC doesn't load Speed Menu, even when it's enabled with MPC. (with or with out Java discs enabled)
MPC shows the play list up in the corner of it's window, weather SM is enabled or not.

James enabled a function a few versions back to help MPC (and others) choose the correct playlist, at least when it comes to screen pass.
But that has nothing to do with SM.

It's never worked for me in all the years and different versions of MPC or SM.

What version of MPC-HC are you using, maybe mine is out of date, also, what OS too ?

I'll update to W10 1709 today and run the latest BETA of RedFox, but I don't think anything will change.

I think MPC-HC can load speedmenu because it does the DVD menu. Could be wrong though. I'll try and update when I get the opportunity.

Maybe that's the problem here, I'm talking about Blu-Ray menu's, not DVD's
I don't even watch DVD's anymore, the resolution just isn't there.

Who the hell wants the disk menu anyway..... Get rid of all that bloated data and get just the movie. Glad I saved my money not upgrading to powerdvd17.....

Vhs smokes uhd....... lol jk
HA HA !
Very funny, I still have some old VHS stuff around too, I don't know why I just don't recycle them.

And yeah, who uses menu's anymore, sometimes it can't be helped with 4K discs and a stand-alone player ?
But I do enjoy watching the trailers, it gives me a chance to see what's coming up.
Ch3vr0n and I were just having a discussion on Speed Menu, but somehow it always becomes an argument with him. o_O Him and his exclamation marks... :oops:

Seed Menu never worked for me with MPC and why bother enabling it, since the Blu-ray menu's never needed disabling in it anyways.
Can't disable or substitute something that never worked in the first place.

Has it ever worked for anyone in MPC ?
If so, I want to see a screen shot.

HA HA !
Very funny, I still have some old VHS stuff around too, I don't know why I just don't recycle them.

And yeah, who uses menu's anymore, sometimes it can't be helped with 4K discs and a stand-alone player ?
But I do enjoy watching the trailers, it gives me a chance to see what's coming up.
Ch3vr0n and I were just having a discussion on Speed Menu, but somehow it always becomes an argument with him. o_O Him and his exclamation marks... :oops:

Seed Menu never worked for me with MPC and why bother enabling it, since the Blu-ray menu's never needed disabling in it anyways.
Can't disable or substitute something that never worked in the first place.

Has it ever worked for anyone in MPC ?
If so, I want to see a screen shot.
Speed Menus don't work for me at all with MPC either, but that is why I have PowerDVD Ultra to play Blu-ray discs, all the way back to the out dated version 10, to the current one (as of 2017,) version 17.

I aint arguing at all. The ! are simply to emphasize something UNLIKE YELLING!

for those who need SGX and good GPU, Intel's new Kaby Lake G comes with discrete AMD Radeon GPUs (with 4GB HBM memory).

I assume it will support SGX as it's still an Intel CPU.

for those who need SGX and good GPU, Intel's new Kaby Lake G comes with discrete AMD Radeon GPUs (with 4GB HBM memory).

I assume it will support SGX as it's still an Intel CPU.

Intel's new Kaby Lake G comes with integrated not discrete AMD Radeon GPUs. Discrete GPUs are add-in cards (GTX 1070 etc).

FWIW - I'm in AUS and have now had a few discs they don't physically have but are now supported and decrypt correctly. I'm guessing what they do is create a disc structure from user submitted AACS, CLIPINF, and PLAYLIST with dummy files in the other directories then sniff the key(s) (from either a HW Player or PDVD) when it tries to play this disc structure. It will of course not actually play the content as it is dummy files but by the time the player has errored out the keys will have been exposed and can be used on a real disc. It seems at present it is a time consuming process but if they can automate the submission of the required files, the building of the structure and the sniffing of the keys then it should be a robust combination. I now can back up over half of my collection. Very much looking forward to see what the Fox can do.

Back