• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Lady Macbeth

b15cu1t

i Tried to copy this with clone dvd and i kept getting an error heres the logfile

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.9.2_Info_D_EMPTY_DRIVE.ziplog
    21.7 KB · Views: 3
Are you able to provide an AnyDVD logfile with the Lady Macbeth DVD in the drive?

Here a log of disc-in-drive. The error I get is from CloneDVD2 and is "Trying to repair defective DVD structure... Please wait!"

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.9.0_Info_H_LADY MACBETH.ziplog
    750.2 KB · Views: 4
Update.... The error is in processing titles in VTS_03_1.vob

This is doing a full copy to ISO. In going through the Titles, Title 5 was found to be the problem. It is listed at 0.00 playtime. No idea what it is but unchecking it allowed all the rest to copy fine.

2 issues here:

1. You're not supposed to use the iso ripper on DVD's. Hence the warning from AnyDVD
2. You can't unselect titles with AnyDVD. It either rips completely or not at all.

Try updating to the latest beta.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

2 issues here:

1. You're not supposed to use the iso ripper on DVD's. Hence the warning from AnyDVD
2. You can't unselect titles with AnyDVD. It either rips completely or not at all.

Try updating to the latest beta.

He's using CloneDVD.

i Tried to copy this with clone dvd and i kept getting an error heres the logfile

Update.... The error is in processing titles in VTS_03_1.vob

This is doing a full copy to ISO. In going through the Titles, Title 5 was found to be the problem. It is listed at 0.00 playtime. No idea what it is but unchecking it allowed all the rest to copy fine.
Here a log of disc-in-drive. The error I get is from CloneDVD2 and is "Trying to repair defective DVD structure... Please wait!"
If you let CloneDVD finish the scan, it should work. However, please try AnyDVD 8.1.9.3. CloneDVD should no longer offer the offending title 5.

Back