• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No Amd HW acceleration options present

R0gueThunder

!!N {AMD UVD/VCE-unset}UVEEncoderTrace
I am on driver 17.10.1
All the hw acceleration options are greyed out

Attachments

• DESKTOP-RRVJ56R.txt
    114.1 KB · Views: 5
From what I can see reading through the forum the last known version of AMD drivers to work is 1.7.7.1

that sucks i would prefer to stay on the latest drivers since it fixed a different issue i had with another program
how much of an improvement would it be to downgrade the drivers

Only way you can tell would be to downgrade the drivers and try it on the same film with and without hardware acceleration.

Euhm no, they're working on it. As said when the the issue initially occurred, AMD changed things big time in the .2 drivers and up which broke functionality. You cant say they fail when for starters

1. "the fox" isn't even involved in CloneBD development, that's strictly Elaborate bytes and thats either a sheep or a beaver (depending on the product)
2. You don't know how hard the issue is, how many staff are or the issue to fix and how far along they are

Please keep such nonsense comments to yourself.

2. You don't know how hard the issue is, how many staff are or the issue to fix and how far along they are
yes this is correct i have no insight view ... but it must be a realy realy hard isue when concurrend products have no problem; fix it in hours or a few days ... yes realy realy hard. not

You don't work with the code or for elby. As such you can't make any claim as to how hard it is or not to fix

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

In any event, it should be fixed in the latest beta.

Back