• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

RedFox download page times out

ropd

I am trying to download the new trial for ANYDVD HD but the download page always times out. I have tried both Chrome and FireFox with the same results. I purchased a 2 year license in February of 2016 but have not used it in over a year during which I built a new computer. I'm assuming my license key (RedFox) will still activate a trial version. But first I have to download the trial. Any help would be appreciated.

Rich

I am trying to download the new trial for ANYDVD HD but the download page always times out. I have tried both Chrome and FireFox with the same results. I purchased a 2 year license in February of 2016 but have not used it in over a year during which I built a new computer. I'm assuming my license key (RedFox) will still activate a trial version. But first I have to download the trial. Any help would be appreciated.

Rich
RedFox came into being a little after February 2016. SlySoft was shut down right around the time you bought your license. Since it's the weekend, please try to contact Support Monday.

:)

I can't seem to find a "support" number or link. Can you direct me?

Rich

Rich
https://www.redfox.bz/download/SetupAnyDVD.exe - link works fine. No issues

https://www.redfox.bz/support.html

Last edited:
RedFox 1
Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, now I get a message "Can't securely connect to this site". This occurs on both links. I've checked the settings for my browser(s) but can't figure out if the problem lies there. I'm still open for suggestions.

Rich

P.S. I was wrong in my earlier post when I said I purchased my license in February 2016. That was a Slysoft license which didn't last very long. My 2 year RedFox license was purchased June 30 of 2016.

Back