• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DeUHD Tool can rip UHD Blu-Ray discs

Not even an Mkv.
Shield & 4k htpc best bet.

Oppo doesn't detect Cinavia thru HDMI IN or a UHD BD Folder structure modified, So i'm good.

Thing is the ripping software isn't that hot and no rentals, So i have the hardware not the movies or the software. So i'm not really missing that much.

support growing. star trek beyond US now working as well as the martain extended US

sometimes there are errors and re rip may be needed. happened twice now. so software is buggy. but it works

If that's the case use the database to remove it from that MKV. It won't because the title set is different on the UHD BD. But instead of downloading it download the EXE and extract the info from it can be used, You must unpack his EXE if you know what i'm talking about but it's a little more involved then that. That's why movies without Cinavia if you know enough you can put Cinavia on any movie, If you know the code.

The check Cinavia in the program is beta at best

Snap1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally have stopped fiddling with optical discs many years ago. Movies belong on a network server with a handful KODI devices (Nvidia Shields) to watch them. ;)
Xiaomi Mi Box is a 4k android box and has google widevine Level 1 and Microsoft Playready 3.0 DRM, costs just $70: http://www.mi.com/en/mibox/
WAYYYY cheaper than Nvidia shield, much smaller too. Only android 6.0 but android 7 is in beta.

Xiaomi Mi Box is a 4k android box and has google widevine Level 1 and Microsoft Playready 3.0 DRM, costs just $70: http://www.mi.com/en/mibox/
WAYYYY cheaper than Nvidia shield, much smaller too. Only android 6.0 but android 7 is in beta.

You can't even compare a MiBox to a Shield though. I'm actually setting up a MiBox for the CEO of my company as I type this, but its not that great. For the price its hard to beat. 7 will probably never leave Beta and 8 will surely NEVER hit the device. My shield will have 8 soon i'm sure.

Thanks for all your work and info Balthazar.

I wonder if DeUHD will ‘revisit’ titles they have said are supported but are not, according to users. They need to get a forum up.
They monitor the forum at Myce.com, where the program is supported.

They monitor the forum at Myce.com, where the program is supported.

they ansolutely revisit titles.

i have two that failed in past and work now

up to 6 titles and counting. having a 4k + hdr + atmos mkv of my uhd discs is great

it does not seem they need the entire disc as there are instructions on what to send to them. who knows for certain

i have found that the only successful playback i have had is with jriver + madvr + lav. i expect mpc will work fine then as well as kodi+dsplayer build which uses madvr

PowerDVD 17.0.1808.60 has been released, those of you that couldn't play uhd rips should retry as should those that could and see if anything has changed for you.

PowerDVD 17.0.1808.60 has been released, those of you that couldn't play uhd rips should retry as should those that could and see if anything has changed for you.
2017-10-10
Updates PowerDVD 17 to build 2101
Install this patch to add support for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
Note: This patch is not for PowerDVD Live subscribers, OEM versions, or versions purchased via Steam.

PowerDVD 17.0.2101.62 contains support for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (1709) among other changes.

anybody now which Joh Wick Disc work? (not Work: US,UK,GER)
And Amazing Spiderman 2?

windows updated on me.

and now DeUHD no longer starts :(

curious to know if others experience this. this is DeUHD v1.0.0.3

MS intentional? or DeUHD defect

false alarm:

reinstall fixed it.

Passengers works too :)

Last edited:
windows updated on me.

and now DeUHD no longer starts :(

curious to know if others experience this. this is DeUHD v1.0.0.3

MS intentional? or DeUHD defect?

Did you uninstall/reinstall? Did the update bork it like what has happened previously with bigger Windows updates with other software?

Did you uninstall/reinstall? Did the update bork it like what has happened previously with bigger Windows updates with other software?

don't know, but clearly the trouble started with various windows updates applied when i rebooted. seems to be "stable" now.

-

Back