• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DeUHD Tool can rip UHD Blu-Ray discs

1.0.0.2 10/09/2017

Support to try 3 discs in trial version.
Support some new discs, check the details from http://deuhd.ru/4k_uhd_info.html
Decrypt all the m2ts files 8~10 minutes in the trial version, means that you can watch the movie with the navigation menu.
Improved the rip speed in trial version.

Just for my own edification where can one find the changelog? I can't seem to locate any such info on the DeUHD website, other websites, or with the program.

1.0.0.2 10/09/2017

Decrypt all the m2ts files 8~10 minutes in the trial version, means that you can watch the movie with the navigation menu.

Now this is good. Looks like they've listened to and learned from feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That bodes well for the program. A big step forward in it sounding legit. I’m real close to giving it a try.

Although I’d still prefer AnyDVD UHD...

That bodes well for the program. A big step forward in it sounding legit. I’m real close to giving it a try.

Although I’d still prefer AnyDVD UHD...

My thought exactly but the price is still way too steep. They should have a cheaper subscription model or credits that one can purchase to decrypt X number of discs.

the problem is that for the first one, the program seems rather unreliable for the other, it is expensive and for 3 ANYDVD it would be 100 percent better

Understandably, many would avoid installing software until they are 100% sure they want it. After all, why slow down your PC with white elephants? As such for the convenience of such persons, here is the change log in English and Russian:

1.0.0.2 10/09/2017

§±§à§Õ§Õ§Ö§â§Ø§Ú§Ó§Ñ§Ö§ä §â§Ñ§ã§ê§Ú§æ§â§à§Ó§Ü§å 3-§ç §Õ§Ú§ã§Ü§à§Ó §Ó §á§â§à§Ò§ß§à§Û §Ó§Ö§â§ã§Ú§Ú.
§±§à§Õ§Õ§Ö§â§Ø§Ú§Ó§Ñ§Ö§ä §ß§Ö§Ü§à§ä§à§â§í§Ö §ß§à§Ó§í§Ö §Õ§Ú§ã§Ü§Ú, §Õ§Ö§ä§Ñ§Ý§Ú §ß§Ñ §ã§Ñ§Û§ä§Ö: http://deuhd.ru/4k_uhd_info.html
§²§Ñ§ã§ê§Ú§æ§â§à§Ó§í§Ó§Ñ§Ö§ä §Ó§ã§Ö m2ts §æ§Ñ§Û§Ý§í §Ù§Ñ 8-10 §Þ§Ú§ß§å§ä §Ó §á§â§à§Ò§ß§à§Û §Ó§Ö§â§ã§Ú§Ú, §ä§à §Ö§ã§ä§î §Ó§í §Þ§à§Ø§Ö§ä§Ö §á§à§ã§Þ§à§ä§â§Ö§ä§î §æ§Ú§Ý§î§Þ §ã §ß§Ñ§Ó§Ú§Ô§Ñ§è§Ú§Ö§Û §Þ§Ö§ß§ð.
§£ §á§â§à§Ò§ß§à§Û §Ó§Ö§â§ã§Ú§Ú §å§Ý§å§é§ê§Ö§ß§Ñ §ã§Ü§à§â§à§ã§ä§î rip.

Oddly I could rip Billy Lynn's Long Half Time Walk which is not on the supported list. I let DeUHD Support know who responded "Thanks!". I've not scanned my other unsupported discs to see if there are any others but it is interesting this one worked.

Oddly I could rip Billy Lynn's Long Half Time Walk which is not on the supported list. I let DeUHD Support know who responded "Thanks!". I've not scanned my other unsupported discs to see if there are any others but it is interesting this one worked.

Might sound silly but, was that disc encrypted in the first place? Those un-protected ones like demo discs, documentaries etc would work without DeUHD or AnyDVD HD anyway.

So it pays to invest in UHD Can you back up at least something? or is it fake? I just do not believe in the program and until I know that something will break AACS 2.0 I will not go to UHD

So it pays to invest in UHD Can you back up at least something? or is it fake? I just do not believe in the program and until I know that something will break AACS 2.0 I will not go to UHD

Why don't you try it yourself?

happyguy82 Unfortunately, where I do not have UHD drives and I do not even have INTEL kabylake available

happyguy82 Unfortunately, where I do not have UHD drives and I do not even have INTEL kabylake available

OK what you can do then is to get someone who has DeUHD to rip you a .iso to test. You don't need Kaby Lake if you have a proper GPU that can handle H.265 such as NVIDIA's Pascal series. I'm using 1080 Ti

The question is not if it works or not - it does at least for the discs they claim to support - but if it will eventually work for all discs and their regional variations and with all drives, and as Redfox devs have said it's probably going to be hard for Arusoft to keep up. Only time will tell.

The question is not if it works or not - it does at least for the discs they claim to support - but if it will eventually work for all discs and their regional variations and with all drives, and as Redfox devs have said it's probably going to be hard for Arusoft to keep up. Only time will tell.

Probably not as they seem to be developing different solutions that work on different discs rather than a blanket one. This does not mean that they have not cracked AACS 2. Maybe their crack technique requires them to perform certain manual steps to get the private key.

And no of course it won't work for all drives because not all quad layer Blu-Ray drives can detect 4K UHD discs. As I've mentioned earlier the Panasonic UJ-2xx series can burn 128GB discs but can't detect 4K movie discs.

If they can add 13 a week, that’ll be fine progress.

Back