• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

WHS2011 & AnyDVDHD

routledgepaul

Hi

Just reinstalled operating system WHS2011 back on my server to just rip and store BD's.
Don't need newer operating system for mymovies 5 software.
First time getting back up running since old days of Slysoft.
Just bought new lifetime key to AnyDVDHD to work with mymovies 5 software.
Have not rip a blu ray yet only cds and noticed that WHS2011 is not listed in the requirements for AnyDVDHD.
Has support now stopped for WHS2011 to work with my new AnyDVDHD key?
Many Thanks.

Not an anydvd issue, moved. AnyDVD never had support for WHS period, because it's not a requirement. Requirements are (it's in the name), things that are REQUIRED in order to use AnyDVD. It's WHS that adds support for AnyDVD, not the other way around.

Not an anydvd issue, moved. AnyDVD never had support for WHS period, because it's not a requirement. Requirements are (it's in the name), things that are REQUIRED in order to use AnyDVD. It's WHS that adds support for AnyDVD, not the other way around.
Sorry for wrong place of post.
Don't understand answer.
Will AnyDVDHD do its magic when I put BD in my server running WHS2011?
At work so can't try it out yet.
Just wanted to know if they are compatible as WHS2011 is not listed in Redfoxes requirements in the small print on the purchase page.
Thanks.

You said MyMovies so hence the move. It's a bit of a section battle :) I don't see why it wouldn't. As long as your hardware is sufficient it should. I don't think the requirements ever listed any version of WHS. Maybe @James or @Pete can say for sure

You said MyMovies so hence the move. It's a bit of a section battle :) I don't see why it wouldn't. As long as your hardware is sufficient it should. I don't think the requirements ever listed any version of WHS. Maybe @James or @Pete can say for sure
Thanks.
It all installed good and mymovies software has its own section in it to work with AnyDVDHD.
It installs it automatically with its own tab and shows a green light with it running and the version, hence my new purchased key.
Will try tonight cheers.

Has support now stopped for WHS2011 to work with my new AnyDVDHD key?
No. AnyDVD never "officially" supported any Windows server OS. Mainly because there is no logged in user, which is a requirement for AnyDVD to work. That said, WHS2011 (nice OS, by the way, I like it a lot!) is based on Windows Server 2008 R2, which basically is the server version of Windows 7 x64 "with extras".

So yes, it will work, as long as the pre-requisites for Windows 7 x64 are met. (Service Pack 1 & KB3033929 installed)

No. AnyDVD never "officially" supported any Windows server OS. Mainly because there is no logged in user, which is a requirement for AnyDVD to work. That said, WHS2011 (nice OS, by the way, I like it a lot!) is based on Windows Server 2008 R2, which basically is the server version of Windows 7 x64 "with extras".

So yes, it will work, as long as the pre-requisites for Windows 7 x64 are met. (Service Pack 1 & KB3033929 installed)
Thanks to all for help.

Back