• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Run two different AnyDVD HD on one PC?

DJHallo

Run two different AnyDVD HD on one PC?
I want to run: the latest version but also want to run V7.6.0.0 on one PC.
But problem is that it installed over the old version. How do I get this too work, without it installed over the Old version. Why do you ask, I want to have Nero Cinavia Bypass but it isn't in the New version. And it's a pain to reinstall it everythime. And for some reason you're never take the old things into the new version.

I want to have Nero Cinavia Bypass but it isn't in the New version. And it's a pain to reinstall it everythime. And for some reason you're never take the old things into the new version.

This must be a bug/oversight in the new version, I don't think this feature has been knowingly removed since v7.6.0.0.
Does the not work for you in any version after 7.6.0.0? or just the recent releases?

This must be a bug/oversight in the new version, I don't think this feature has been knowingly removed since v7.6.0.0.
Does the not work for you in any version after 7.6.0.0? or just the recent releases?

You ever think about installing it in another Dir, I don't use AnyDVD for computer SW play. But installing it in another dir is 1st thought.

You can't install it twice, that would be severe chaos if it worked.
Two identical filter drivers installed twice, multiple filter DLLs, you'd experience unexpected behaviour or crashes with no end.

I have to agree, there must be a bug that "removed" the removal for Nero.
Better to fix that than to use crazy workarounds. Or better yet: use a player that hasn't been discontinued, though when it comes to licensed Windows Blu-ray players, there's not much left to choose from.

Why do you ask, I want to have Nero Cinavia Bypass but it isn't in the New version.
Which Nero player version is this (AnyDVD logfile)? How do you determine it isn't supported? Does the AnyDVD notification icon turn purple during playback?

I tryed the Power Rangers Movie, and after 20 minutes or so, the audio will be disabled.
Nero Blu-Ray Player: V12.2.21048, I see the problem V7.6.0.0 AnyDVDHD has only V12.2.21032, can you please update this.
FZNo4rE.png

Last edited:
Please provide an anydvd logfile from a random disc. That will help james fix things if there is any but you can start by updating your anydvd. 7.6.0.0 is SEVERELY outdated and thats probably the issue

I tryed the Power Rangers Movie, and after 20 minutes or so, the audio will be disabled.
Nero Blu-Ray Player: V12.2.21048, I see the problem V7.6.0.0 AnyDVDHD has only V12.2.21032, can you please update this.
View attachment 38885
Does the AnyDVD notification icon turn purple during playback?

I love to send it but don't see an option to send the log into this?
Also what I noticed, I used Frankenweenie 3D Blu-Ray because this one also have Cinavia, when playing with Cyberlink PowerDVD 17 the Logo turns Purple, and removes the Cinavia.
But when playing with Nero Blu-Ray Player No Purple Logo and the AnyDVD logo into right tray just dissapears, when going into the Main Movie, so first everthing works perfectly but in the Main Movie it goes wrong.

I'm using Redfox AnyDVD HD V8.1.8.3 Beta / Latest Version.

Last edited:
I love to send it but don't see an option to send the log into this?
Also what I noticed, I used Frankenweenie 3D Blu-Ray because this one also have Cinavia, when playing with Cyberlink PowerDVD 17 the Logo turns Purple, and removes the Cinavia.
But when playing with Nero Blu-Ray Player No Purple Logo and the AnyDVD logo into right tray just dissapears, when going into the Main Movie, so first everthing works perfectly but in the Main Movie it goes wrong.

I'm using Redfox AnyDVD HD V8.1.8.3 Beta / Latest Version.
Hit reply and upload a file. Easy.

I open the log file with winzip, but it has to many personal information into it, so i'm not sending that.
I'm sorry but I don't trust this everbody can read it. And also I'm not sending this to private box aswel same deed, to much personal information into it.

But I'm willing to send this, hopefully it's okay:
0.00s: AnyDVD HD 8.1.8.3
Coordinated universal time is Sat May 20 20:35:03 2017
Local time is Sat May 20 22:35:03 2017
0.20s: Drive: O:, disabled: 0, don't touch: 0, capture: 0
0.20s: copy protection based on unreadable sectors: 400
0.20s: patch: 69f
0.20s: AIscan: 1
0.20s: sbresult: 06540DD0
0.20s: getInteger(0): 1
0.20s: medium state: 2
0.20s: ready
0.20s: busy
0.20s: Drive O: locked, result 1, took 0 seconds!
0.31s: mode 0
0.33s: has_something = 1, info->retry_count 0
0.33s: toc response count 2
0.33s: track 1 from 0 to 19550016, Control 4
0.33s: Drive 1
0.33s: get_capacity_disc_info 19550016
0.33s: get_capacity 19550016
0.33s: read physical failed, sense 5:24:0
0.33s: dvd-rom version 0 120mm 2.52mbps parallel
0.33s: Layer 0 End: 0
0.33s: extract_content data reset 0, io->stop 19550016
0.33s: layer 1 reserved free
0.41s: standard udf
0.41s: label Frankenweenie 3D
0.45s: Allocated 512 replacement sectors at 19547896:19547608 in /FAB!/DUPLICATE/ContentRevocation.lst
0.48s: discRequiresBusEncryption 0
0.50s: driveSupportsBusEncryption 0
0.50s: Begin remaster
0.50s: check screenpass...
0.50s: has screenpass: 0
0.52s: GetExHashNode checking directory /BDMV/STREAM/...
0.52s: GetExHashNode returned 00800.m2ts!
0.52s: GetExHashNode checking directory /BDMV/STREAM/...
dechash: 5296314c46047512278264293ea24346abec9598 0.52s:
0.52s: End remaster
0.52s: parse_image took 1 seconds
0.59s:
Number of entries: 0
0.59s:
Number of entries: 0
0.59s: hdtitles
0.61s: Sending Patchlevel 0
0.61s: mode 9247 0x241f

That's not a logfile and it's not even remotely close to a part of where that text comes from. There is ZERO personal information in a logfile. All it has is basic system specifications, and disc inserted disc info. Unless you provide the FULL logfile, we can't help you. Period. For example. It contains EXACT build information for your Nero player you have issues with, without that exact info James can't fix your problem if there is one.

The choice is yours.

Logfile: potential fix
No logfile: no help, no fix

That's not a logfile and it's not even remotely close to a part of where that text comes from. There is ZERO personal information in a logfile. All it has is basic system specifications, and disc inserted disc info. Unless you provide the FULL logfile, we can't help you. Period. For example. It contains EXACT build information for your Nero player you have issues with, without that exact info James can't fix your problem if there is one.

The choice is yours.

Logfile: potential fix
No logfile: no help, no fix
Personal information for sure, all applications what i run on pc, virusscanner, and protect files what i can't read, so I don't know what it contains.
But nevermind I won't send it, better safe then sorry.

I open the log file with winzip, but it has to many personal information into it, so i'm not sending that.
I'm sorry but I don't trust this everbody can read it. And also I'm not sending this to private box aswel same deed, to much personal information into it.
In this case I can't help you. I suggest you look into PowerDVD and WinDVD for playback. My personal favorite is the latest PowerDVD 10 version (build 10.0.5816.54).
IMHO all following versions are loaded with things I don't want or need. So if you find this version somewhere, give it a try.

Personal information for sure, all applications what i run on pc, virusscanner, and protect files what i can't read, so I don't know what it contains.

Virus scanners are logged yes for good reason. Some of them like to hook their teeth into the AnyDVD software tampering with it, preventing driver installation (I think there's even a topic or 2 with just that issue this week alone). There's no protected files in the log, which ones are you talking about. The bulk of the primary information is stored in simple .txt files

But as James said and I, no logfile: no help. It's up to you.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

I have been using AnyDVD and AnyDVD HD for more than 10 years now. I have sent many logfiles over the years and never has there been any malicious activity as a result. Many others on this forum can also testify to this fact. Providing the logfile will help to get your issue resolved and could help someone else as well. There is no harm in sending the logfile.

To DJHallo, I trust RedFox way more than I'll ever trust Equifax, if you live in the U.S. and have to deal with that ongoing credit breach issue.

Just like DaGoatRancher, I've uploaded log files onto the old Slysoft, and now RedFox Forum, and I haven't had any security issues at all.

I have friends that worked for the U.S. Federal Government have their Social Security numbers exposed a few years back when someone's laptop ended up missing, which contained their names, addresses, and Social Security numbers. So, for the rest of their lives, they have to deal with the fact that due to some idiotic government bureaucrat's incompetence, they'll have to watch their Credit extra hard.

But, at the end of the day, the decision is up to you.

:)

In this case I can't help you. I suggest you look into PowerDVD and WinDVD for playback. My personal favorite is the latest PowerDVD 10 version (build 10.0.5816.54).
IMHO all following versions are loaded with things I don't want or need. So if you find this version somewhere, give it a try.
I actually bought PowerDVD Ultra 17... that was a nightmare as it completely took over my PC. It's the worst kind of bloatware, I hate it and sooo regret I ever bought it!! Wasted money that was...
How I wish there was an alternative, just for playing DVD and Blu-ray, nothing more nothing less. Something for RedFox or Elby to develop? I for one would love that!
Now I use an old version of Arcsoft TotalMedia Theatre 5.3.1.146 (pre cinavia) and it plays anything I throw at it, BDs that PowerDVD won't play, and that is not one or two BDs but lots, well, no problem at all with TMT!
Just my thoughts...

Last edited:
I actually bought PowerDVD Ultra 17... that was a nightmare as it completely took over my PC. It's the worst kind of bloatware, I hate it and sooo regret I ever bought it!! Wasted money that was...
How I wish there was an alternative, just for playing DVD and Blu-ray, nothing more nothing less. Something for RedFox or Elby to develop? I for one would love that!
Now I use an old version of Arcsoft TotalMedia Theatre 5.3.1.146 (pre cinavia) and it plays anything I throw at it, BDs that PowerDVD won't play, and that is not one or two BDs but lots, well, no problem at all with TMT!
Just my thoughts...

I use power DVD 17 on 2 machines. How does it completely take over your PC ? I have not seen any issues with it. :unsure:

Back