• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD crash. Dumpfile enclosed as requested by program.

And what did you do / were you doing when that crash happened?

And what did you do / were you doing when that crash happened?
Rip to Image of BluRay "Arrival". After the crash I restarted the program and was able to successful rip the disk. There were read errors reported the first time and I had hit retry. For the second rip I pulled the disk, wiped it clean and retried it.

True, but doesn't matter in this case as it's not a standard logfile but an anydvd crash dump. @Scott Adams did the retry work?

Just a one off issue then probably due to the dirty disc, just ignore it :)

Just a one off issue then probably due to the dirty disc, just ignore it :)
Something for the devs to decide if it is worth fixing. It is a bug to have the program crash like that. I agree it is not something I will worry about.

It would have been nice if the program has said where to forward the dump file. I put it here on the forums as it wasn't clear what was needed.

Back