• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Latin Lover rip failure

wilbert

I tried to use the beta version of any dvd hd for the movie how to be a lation lover & tried to rip it & got this message at the 20%. Filel0 3VTS_15_1.VOB 8583168 233472

heres the log

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.7.11_Info_E_HOW_TO_BE_A_LATIN_LOVER.ziplog
    398.1 KB · Views: 9
Post merged with prior topic. Please do not create multiple topics for the same title. Now it's in the hands of the dev's. I can't see anything wrong decryption wise (though could be protection) other than you ahving multiple upper & lower class filters (like NTI ones)

upload_2017-8-16_13-18-29.png

I updated to AnyDVD_8.1.7.11 and it still hangs at 20% rip with the above error.

UPDATE: When I installed 8.1.7.11 it advised restart but did not force a restart. After I did restart the computer, 8.1.7.11 is getting past the 20% barrier. The logfile is from before the restart.

AnyDVD_8.1.7.11 works to rip HOW_TO_BE_A_LATIN_LOVER dvd.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.7.11_Info_E_HOW_TO_BE_A_LATIN_LOVER.ziplog
    412 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Same errors with the latest Beta...

What same errors. You're not posting an error or a logfile. Without them the dev's can't fix possible issues

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

The log file was so huge it would not upload, sorry. However, I was able to rip it no problem on my Windows 8.1 PC with the 81711 beta update. It would not rip at all on my Windows 10 PC both are 64-bit OS.

It will not rip past 20% for me, using 8.1.7.12

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.7.12_Info_F_HOW_TO_BE_A_LATIN_LOVER.ziplog
    396.2 KB · Views: 4
This is a tough one. Here is the log file!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.7.12_Info_D_HOW_TO_BE_A_LATIN_LOVER.ziplog
    399.3 KB · Views: 4
Same here errors out at 20% title set 15. I have deleted Avast, reinstalled the latest Beta version. Shut down unused programs running in the background and still get same error.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.7.12_Info_D_HOW_TO_BE_A_LATIN_LOVER.ziplog
    399.9 KB · Views: 2
Avast has nothing to do with it. Perhaps a tough protection or something with anydvd.

Just to throw another (older) log on the fire.
8.1.7.10 was the latest back when I made this log on Tuesday and forgot to upload it.

-W

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.7.10_Info_G_HOW_TO_BE_A_LATIN_LOVER.ziplog
    390.9 KB · Views: 3
Dont know if this helps but I got the 20% error with .10 and .11. I am running Windows 10 64bit. Someone mentioned above they backed down to Windows 7 with .11 and it worked. I have a Win7 VMImage and installed a trial version of .11 on it. Running .11 on Win7 on my same Win 10 box I was successful. Your mileage may vary.

Dont know if this helps but I got the 20% error with .10 and .11. I am running Windows 10 64bit. Someone mentioned above they backed down to Windows 7 with .11 and it worked. I have a Win7 VMImage and installed a trial version of .11 on it. Running .11 on Win7 on my same Win 10 box I was successful. Your mileage may vary.
.9, .10, .11 behave erratic. Depending on the position of the moon. In other words: They are unreliable. .12 is fine.

Back