• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clonebd lists episodes wrong

Wizard34

I have a issue with clonebd for a while now. I use it for mostly creating videos for my cellphone. Whenever I use it its not listing the episodes in order in the selection page. I created the iso with anydvd for blu ray format. The episodes. I had this issue many versions before the latest one. First disc had issue not in order is Zoo season 1. Is this caused by clonebd itself? Now the disc i'm working on now is falling skies season 2 disc 2. Each time clonebd does all the episode together. Is this normal by clonebd?

I manual edit the file names to put the episode in order. I uploaded my log from falling skies so someone can look at it. In selection its listing 75 to 71 in that order. Total 5 episodes. I thought clonebd would select the episodes in order. I'm using 1.1.6.0 clonebd version

Attachments

• Falling Skies Season 2 Disc 1.cbdlog
    634.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
CloneBd can't know the order of the episodes, it can't do more than guess.
The order of playback is determined by the BD-P program code.

That's what the selection page is for. you can easily play back individual playlists there and rename them as you like before you start conversion.

Ok ill rename them in the selection page. Thanks for telling me that.

Back