• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How To Be A Latin Lover

No Go with anydvd ripper or clonedvd. Here Is logfile
Thank you. This is a new protection requiring an updated AnyDVD. AnyDVD 8.1.7.9 does not have the fix, sorry, I didn't see your post.

I'm doing a "Foxrip" now.... stand by.
-W

No go with 8.1.7.10, here is the log file for how to be a latin lover

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.7.10_Info_Z_HOW_TO_BE_A_LATIN_LOVER.ziplog
    404.2 KB · Views: 21
Here is another

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.7.10_Info_H_HOW_TO_BE_A_LATIN_LOVER.ziplog
    412.1 KB · Views: 1
... and another, but this one with 8.1.7.11. Appears to show proper titleset in Clone DVD2 2.9.3.3 and I can scan through the title, but can't yet confirm if it will burn.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.7.11_Info_G_HOW_TO_BE_A_LATIN_LOVER.ziplog
    403.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Same problem with How to be a Latin Lover.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.7.11_Info_D_HOW_TO_BE_A_LATIN_LOVER.ziplog
    407.3 KB · Views: 2
... and other, but this one with 8.1.7.11. Appears to show proper titleset in Clone DVD2 2.9.3.3 and I can scan through the title, but can't yet confirm if it will burn.
As a follow up, using 8.1.7.11, I am able to use AnyDVD Ripper to pull a fully working rip of the title, at least with the version that I have (Redbox rental).

Did not work for me with the 8.1.7.11 update, it would get to 20% then error out saying it could not read the DVD structure. I'll keep the disc rental another day hoping for a fix :(

I Rip blue rays & dvd's so I use AnyDVD HD for both. on my first try with 8.7.11 on this DVD my rip also failed.I created a log file then tried again, the second try worked ripping title15. [FYI: checked for cinevia, none detected], and have now created a ISO.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.7.11_Info_E_HOW_TO_BE_A_LATIN_LOVER.ziplog
    403.7 KB · Views: 2
That's not possible. You cannot just rip title 15 with AnyDVD alone. AnyDVD rips everything or nothing at all. You're also not supposed to use the ISO ripper on dvd's.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

I did rip the complete disc with anydvd hd, title 15 was the files for the movie part of the disc, I created the ISO [movie only] using another program and the movie only disc does play.

When I load a redbox, and I select the DVD title in clonedvd2, it will only produce at 50%, not the full 100% copy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
6e7e18fc8cfc9850227c13be4e301823.jpg

FYI...I am able to rip it on my Windows 8.1 but it will not on Windows 10 using the beta 8.1.7.11

As a follow up, using 8.1.7.11, I am able to use AnyDVD Ripper to pull a fully working rip of the title, at least with the version that I have (Redbox rental).

Updating: Using Win 7, I only see the proper title in in CloneDVD2, and can rip fine.

That's a workaround and not a fix. Not every version may be using those title numbers too. AnyDVD will likely need an update for proper support.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back