• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

TapeandMedia Verbatim BD-RE DL

where did you order the discs from? If it was the same supplier that supplied Badnews then the boat has sailed but if you ordered from a different supplier then there might be a chance for me.

From Tape and Media before the stock sold out.

So ur the one that prevented badnews from grabbing 4 boxes. You owe him 5 discs!

So ur the one that prevented badnews from grabbing 4 boxes. You owe him 5 discs!

He got them quick because he lives in a closer state then I do, I got 5 boxes for me that's enough that's 25 disc's. And you got 2 boxes.

I can still get plenty from other sources but one major problem. GREED. At 12-15$ a disc they will eat them. Then I'll get them on the cheap when there sick of looking at them.

There have been many people reading in here from many U.S. States, South Africa, Australia, Czech Republic, and Europe. The snooze you lose happened. Even if CMC was $1.25 each U.S. funds I would not buy them.

I forgot Italy too :)

Keep me posted when those prices drop or stock goes low ^^

Only ordered a couple 5-packs. Just wanted some extras for when my existing ones get worn out.

As they say, "You snooze, you lose." ;-)

Only ordered a couple 5-packs. Just wanted some extras for when my existing ones get worn out.

As they say, "You snooze, you lose." ;-)

Ha Ha, your right, They should of came in a blue box inside of a cardboard Verbatim box

No Badnews I am from Australia. I assume that the code markings you provided apply internationally?

I'll answer that the 2 codes in MSG #53 would apply to the USA, The reason i'm giving you that answer is i'm in the USA 10,000 miles away. What they use in Aussie and for NZ is not known to me.

But if you see those numbers in your area I would believe 99% it's the same stuff...Have a good day I have a baby sitter, I'm just a on looker :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll answer that the 2 codes in MSG #53 would apply to the USA, The reason i'm giving you that answer is i'm in the USA 10,000 miles away. What they use in Aussie and for NZ is not known to me.

But if you see those numbers in your area I would believe 99% it's the same stuff...Have a good day I have a baby sitter, I'm just a on looker :)
Thanks for your prompt response anyway Badnews. Sales of Blu-ray Blanks are not popular here and I have to buy from the distributor and the 10 re-writeable discs I purchased a year or so ago were made by CMC Magnetics. I will have a word with the distributor on Monday to see if there is any chance of availability.

Thanks for your prompt response anyway Badnews. Sales of Blu-ray Blanks are not popular here and I have to buy from the distributor and the 10 re-writeable discs I purchased a year or so ago were made by CMC Magnetics. I will have a word with the distributor on Monday to see if there is any chance of availability.

Well here is a better answer, Verbatim does not make there BD-RE DL anymore, I know what your going to say but it say's Verbatim on it. That's all true...Verbatim allows CMC to make them...SOOOO to find the ones that were made by Verbatim can be hard unless there is some business that has excess old stock. The CMC does not even compare to the originals. However I think you have EBay there but your going to pay a lot for them. Search other countries that you don't have to go through customs. Again maybe everything outside of AU has to go through customs. Even in the US it's a good luck now and I would not pay what there asking on EBay U.S. either.

@Badnews I can't thank you enough for doing what you did for me. I've been looking for these for 6 YEARS and i can finally end that hunt. The package has been arrived and everything checks out! My eternal grattitude! These precious things will hereby be treated like the gems they are. DIAMONDS. They'll be well cared for and no new one will be opened while the previous one is undamaged.

THE HUNT IS OVER AT LAST! I COULD CRY OF HAPPINESS

:cry::dance::thankyou::coolman::coolman::thankyou::dance::cry:

IMG_20170831_185034.jpg IMG_20170831_185113.jpg

@Badnews I can't thank you enough for doing what you did for me. I've been looking for these for 6 YEARS and i can finally end that hunt. The package has been arrived and everything checks out! My eternal grattitude! These precious things will hereby be treated like the gems they are. DIAMONDS. They'll be well cared for and no new one will be opened while the previous one is undamaged.

THE HUNT IS OVER AT LAST! I COULD CRY OF HAPPINESS

:cry::dance::thankyou::coolman::coolman::thankyou::dance::cry:

View attachment 35174 View attachment 35175

You got what you paid for, Like i told another fool. The wealthy don't need to scam or steal. BTW you forgot to say you sent me over 120USD before I shipped you anything.

Enjoy!

And they're worth every penny of it. Combined with the waiting time, that's like $20/year of waiting. That's nothing.

I'll most certainly enjoy these gems.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

And they're worth every penny of it. Combined with the waiting time, that's like $20/year of waiting. That's nothing.

I'll most certainly enjoy these gems.

Well i may go another route here, I ordered two 6TB HDD, So that's 12TB in total. I been playing around a bit. I may go away from Bluray Blanks.

The Oppo 205 and 203 when you feed it a 1080p file I.E. MKV, MP4 Etc it upscales it to 4k Ultra beautiful through the 3 USB 3.0 Ports. I can fit 300 movies to 6TB. I got within a few inches away from my TV and seen no pixels. The HDD fit into a caddy and can be swapped. Yes i know HDD can fail but with 7 computers on the network i'm not worrying about it. I been testing with a sandisk 128GB thumb drive and the results are amazing. At 595USD for the Oppo 203 it has the same video as the 205. But the 205 has the advantage over the 203 in audio only. If you own audio equipment also.

With all that said. I have 50 unopened BD-RE DL i may not need as i'm into quality on the screen. I might as well get use out of the 4k TV as cable in U.S. is only 1080i. I did capture the Mayweather boxing match with my capture card then to MKV and upscaled to 4K i was shocked.

Not true, I fed it a 720p MKV and upscaled perfect to 4k

s-l1600.jpg s-l1600.jpg s-l1601.jpg

I'm not going that way, I'd rather loose 1 movie due to scratched discs, than a few dozen to a crashed drive.

In nearly 30 years, I have never lost a HDD to failure before I could replace it...Besides nothing last forever even discs. And if they did humans don't live forever and in this hobby there not heirlooms

But from here to you 7563km away plus customs 2 weeks is very good. I have seen Italy hold for over a month.

75k km away? That's almost twice around the world lol. Sat in customs for about a week. The rest was shipping time.

75k km away? That's almost twice around the world lol. Sat in customs for about a week. The rest was shipping time.

Can you tell i'm american :) however 4700 miles equals 7563km doesn't it?

Back