• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Correspondence DVD

ClayZ

When trying to burn this with CloneDVD I keep getting a Bad Media error and the discs are brand new. Happened 5 times so far... Help

Wrong section, moved. You're in the AnyDVD section. What brand and type of blanks are you using?

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

There's your problem. Cheap crappy stuff. Order yourself some 'verbatim DVD+R (with the azo dye logo)' online and the problem should disappear. Do NOT get them from a brick and mortar store. In the mean time, post an AnyDVD logfile from a random disc in your drive. That will enable us to see if there's newer firmware for it.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Thank you, but it's the first time I have had this problem...

That doesn't matter, quality of discs can differ between batches. Your drive doesn't like them (anymore). Post that logfile so I can do a firmware check. Other than that, replace that cheap stuff.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back