• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD mobile 1.9.5.0 released

FYI, on my Win 10 systems (x86 & x64) running the CloneDVDMobile installer for 1.9.5.0 changed the default install folder, from Slysoft to RedFox.

Does this do MKV Passthrough or is that in an upcoming update?

Don't think there's any actual functionality change other than issuing a version that will accept redfox licenses and and an updated engine interface (not an updated engine itself).

I was afraid of that. The last I knew, Mobile was due for a major update once CloneBD was sufficiently stabilized. I thought with the bundling, this would be a good time to buy it.

Don't think there's any actual functionality change other than issuing a version that will accept redfox licenses and and an updated engine interface (not an updated engine itself).
The changelog is pretty short:

CloneDVD mobile Revision History

Version 1.9.5.0: 2016 04 29
- Updated languages
- Updated engine interface
- Software rebranded (RedFox)

I was afraid of that. The last I knew, Mobile was due for a major update once CloneBD was sufficiently stabilized. I thought with the bundling, this would be a good time to buy it.
If I didn't already have a LTL for CDM the bundling price would be something for me to consider, even with the older conversion engine and plans to update it later.

Though I haven't updated my version to RF from the last SS version; in the past adding passthrough as MKV is quite easy. Look at the extra formats tables I made some time ago, simply modify any of the passthrough strings I wrote for mp4 etc to MKV instead.

Whenever I attempt to use CloneDVDMobile(with the latest version), and select the Video-TS directory, the application closes and doesn't continue on with the conversion process.

I have used the Apple (iPad) as well as the Generic-MP4 output options.

I have also selected the Video-TS directory on the DVD (in the drive) as well as well as in a sub-directory on my hard drive.

I have ample space on my Windows 10 laptop.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

CDM has begun instantly closing when I try to select the Video-TS directory. I'm running Windows 10 ver. 21H1 (build 19043.1202). I tried uninstalling CDM and reinstalling to no avail. I have resorted to using Handbrake, which includes the MKV option.

Update: Running CDM in Win8 compatibility mode and that has stopped the crashes when selecting the Video-TS directory. I'm still using Handbrake to generate MKV videos, however.

Last edited:
Back