• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Paying With A Visa Card When You Don't Have A Visa Card

Yes! Green Dot worked perfectly today!
For US customers... I bought my Visa GreenDot card at CVS. Yes, it worked perfectly, but not without some obstacles that may be helpful to illustrate for others.
  • When you buy the over-the-counter card, it is NOT usable right away. You have to register the card and apply for the real card with identity verification. For myself, it took about 6 days to receive the actual, usable card.
  • I initially loaded only $110 on the card after reading that they will charge a monthly $7.95 fee. Well, they charge you $7.95 up front, then another $7.95 - maybe for the next month? Either way, my balance dropped to $94.10 before one month had elapsed. This screwed me over, as my balance was now under the purchase price (which was after a 20% discount code, and would also have an unknown currency transfer fee).
  • I went back to CVS and loaded another $20. FYI, every time you add funds, there is a $4.95 transaction fee. What a scam.
  • Total cost of AnyDVD with 20% off and currency transfer fees was $107.44. Currency rates will change every day, but this will give everyone in the US how much they will need to put on their GreenDot Visa card. I loaded a total of $110+20 = $130 and now have a balance of $6.66. I am going to use the balance right away and cancel the card, as I am unsure if they will continue to charge $7.95/mo for maintenance fees.
  • Note that this was with the 20% off, so the regular price cost will be more.
  • I am in California, and it's a GreenDot Visa bought at CVS... so yes, it looks like the fees are higher.
Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Actually it's 3.00USD to load the Walmart card and there is a 5.00 a month maintenance fee. It's always been this way unless it depends what state in the good USA you live in.

Snap11.jpg Snap12.jpg

Just put the freakin' Mastercard option back up please. People shouldn't have to go through this ridiculous situation of dealing with a Visa card and all the payments that go with it.

Just put the freakin' Mastercard option back up please. People shouldn't have to go through this ridiculous situation of dealing with a Visa card and all the payments that go with it.
I guess you are new here. They wont do business with us. We are a rogue platform, we do not have a company. We are a project so they will not do business with us, believe me if Master Card were an option we would love to add it.

That's not upt to redfox, as said multiple times. It's mastercard that doesn't want to deal with redfox.

Complain to MC, they will not allow RedFox to use their card as a payment option.

Exactly, read the posts above yours. They don't want to do business with a project like redfox, not the other way around.

Exactly. No Master Card or Paypal? I want to buy this but it seems to be a huge hassle.
Then complain to MC and/or Paypal. Both companies have refused to do business with RedFox. There is NOTHING RedFox can do about it.

So what do people with no Visa to pay supposed to do? The sale is until the 27th and I want to buy it now. I have the previous Lifetime AnyDVD HD that of course is no longer supported. And don't go off on me ok? I am asking a question and PAYING for something so I am not going to be yelled at for it....

Exactly. No Master Card or Paypal? I want to buy this but it seems to be a huge hassle.

Hm? Currently Mastercard is offered. Just use last payment option "PePay Taiwan Visa/MasterCard/… in TWD"

So what do people with no Visa to pay supposed to do? The sale is until the 27th and I want to buy it now. I have the previous Lifetime AnyDVD HD that of course is no longer supported. And don't go off on me ok? I am asking a question and PAYING for something so I am not going to be yelled at for it....
Read the very first entry in this thread. You will find my detailed instructions on how to purchase with a VISA card when you don't have a VISA card. To me, it was a lot easier than Bitcoin and much safer.

BTW, the MasterCard issue is not a RedFox issue. Their credit card processor and/or MasterCard itself won't associate with them because of their business structure.

I don't have an answer for PayPal, but it's probably the same as MC.

Many of us consider it well worth the hassle.

Beside MasterCard/Paypal etc., the real blame is also on MPAA and other intellectual property "protectors". They failed to realize customers want to protect their investment (against a scratch disc or other problems). They also failed to realize many customers merely seeks the convenience of not having to search through boxes and boxes of disc just to get to a particular film.

So RedFox is kinda view as rogue. So MasterCard (and PayPal and others) have no problem with stores that sells kitchen knifes which ended up being a murder weapon, but will not deal with RedFox.

Hey guys does using a VPN cause any trouble making a purchase ?

Hey guys does using a VPN cause any trouble making a purchase ?
Not on RedFoxs side, I dont see why it would, what if you purchased it using a coffee shop free wifi location ? They shouldnt care where you are when you purchase.

Read the very first entry in this thread. You will find my detailed instructions on how to purchase with a VISA card when you don't have a VISA card. To me, it was a lot easier than Bitcoin and much safer.

BTW, the MasterCard issue is not a RedFox issue. Their credit card processor and/or MasterCard itself won't associate with them because of their business structure.

I don't have an answer for PayPal, but it's probably the same as MC.

thanks...that sounds good, can anyone confirm this works in canada?

thanks...that sounds good, can anyone confirm this works in canada?

If you go to a Wal-Mart in Canada, and purchase a VISA debit card in that store, and wait for the permanent card to arrive, it should be an international card that will allow you to purchase RedFox products and licenses.

Back