• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AMD drivers 1.7.7.2 and clonebd 1.1.6.0 no hw transcodeing possible

skippy

Hello,

Clonebd doesn't work with the latest Amd drivers 1.7.7.2, it's impossible to use hardware for convert the BR.

Is there an update in view?

Will be great to know with which drivers release Amd or Nvidia Clonebd works, so we don't do an update...

Thanks

Skippy

Hi Ch3vron,

I'm using win7 64 bits

When, i run drone.amd.exe -supportedcodecs as describe i have the first line !!N {AMD UVD/VCE-unset}AMFDecoderUVDImpl then the software crash :(

Anyway thanks for your prompt help :D

From speccy i have

ATI AMD Radeon R9 200 Series
Constructeur ATI
Modèle AMD Radeon R9 200 Series
ID du périphérique 1002-67B0
Sous-vendeur Sapphire/PCPartner (174B)
Niveau de performance actuel Level 0
Horloge de la carte graphique 1030,0 MHz
Température 48 °C
Version du pilote 22.19.662.4
Version du BIOS 113-C6710111-OU5
Type de mémoire GDDR5
Mémoire 8192 Mo
Bande passante 332,8 Go/s
Nombre de niveaux de performance: 2
Level 1 - "Perf Level 0"
Fréquence de la carte graphique 300 MHz
Fréquence de la mémoire 150 MHz
Level 2 - "Perf Level 1"
Fréquence de la carte graphique 1030 MHz
Fréquence de la mémoire 1300 MHz

Same issue here, latest 1.7.7.2 AMD Drivers and no hardware de/encoding available...older driver works well .....using win10 64bit pro....any ideas?

Then either something in the drivers is broken or changed to where hardware support is broken in CloneBD.

As to the windows version. AMD has confirmed they've dropped driver support for windows 8.1 (and logical earlier ones too). It's even been removed from drivers download page. Though 8.1 can still use the win 7 drivers.

In the mean time I recommend reverting to the previous version. Until @Reto or @Fabian or @Pete can investigate.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

My personal thought is that someting in the driver changed....hardware acc in powerdvd seems to be ok...and in games either....investigating further......

We have an issue with the latest 17.7.2 AMD Radeon driver, they changed a lot, most noticeably because of the new Radeon profiler. At this moment I'm not even able to install the driver as with it no video in any player application is playing video, the image is frozen. There will be an AMD driver update in the next days that supposedly fixes this issue, then I can investigate as to why the AMF interface (UVD) crashes.

At this moment my only suggestion is to revert to driver 17.7.1

Hello Fabian,

A new drivers 17.8.1 is out, will be there a clonebd version who turn on the material encoding function? Now i can't turn on

Regards

Yes you can. Simply revert to 17.7.1 for the time being and hw acceleration will be available just fine.

Hio Ch3vron,

i'm looking foward, they fixed a lot of issues from before, maybe now its better and faster :D

I understand that, but if you want hw acc WHILE you wait, you're only option is to revert. They changed a LOT in the 17.7.2 driver (and thus likely also the newer ones) that severely broke things in CLBD. There's no telling how long a fix will take. @Fabian any update on this?

AMD finally gave us back desktop color controls..... New driver not bad.... At least my hdcp 2.2 amp now wakes up PC with this driver instead of a watman crash.

Hello with Version of Amd is needed? 1.7.9.1 ? or else?

As stated 4 posts above yours (#11), the last confirmed working version is 17.7.1. 17.7.2 does NOT work, and no info on any higher versions

Hello Ch3vr0n,

That's why i ask all the time wich Version was used to devellop the clonebd version i the release version.

have a nice day

None at all in that case, to develop CloneBD. The HW acceleration support is done via an API, not through or for a specific version.

The latest AMD driver should work again. If not, can you give me your installed driver version as well as the name of the GPU?

Hello Fabian,

Decoding option is there, but encoding is grey i can choose nothing.

My card is a r290X 8 go Ram
ATTACH]

77q.png

3d5b8d1

Attachments

• 77q.png
    77q.png
    63.8 KB · Views: 0
Back