• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Kong Skull Island

wtg2468

I have tried to make a copy of this disc on three different burners all with the same result, cannot read from disc trying to repair defect structure. Tried to rip the disc same results

Log file attached

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.6.5_Info_E_KONG_SKULL_ISLAND.ziplog
    103.7 KB · Views: 11
@Badnews no it didnt. You've got a blu-ray disc, this is the DVD section. Completely different.

@wtg2468 i'd go with defective but maybe @James will think otherwise

This is just an update. I downloaded a trial version of another program and it was able to make a good copy with no errors so this disk does not appear to be defective.

I have attached the log file from the successful copy.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.6.5_Info_D_KONG_SKULL_ISLAND.ziplog
    84.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
That logfile is useless as it's from an unprotected DVD+r. The dev's have your initial logfile and that's the only one that matters. @James will no doubt be at work to fix things do AnyDVD will work too.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

I have tried to make a copy of this disc on three different burners all with the same result, cannot read from disc trying to repair defect structure. Tried to rip the disc same results

Log file attached
I don't see any problem, but you can try to set AI scanner to "always enabled" for this disc.

With the AI Scanner set to "always enabled" clovedvd2 get to 11% and then it cannot read the disk, with the AI Scanner set to "automatic" Clonedvd2 get to 35% and then it cannot read the disk.
Log file with AI Scanner "enabled" is attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.6.5_Info_D_KONG_SKULL_ISLAND.ziplog
    97.8 KB · Views: 1
I had no trouble with Kong:Skull Island using AnyDVD v8.1.6.5 Ripper ripping full disk to hard drive and CloneDVD2 to process. Burned with Nero. Perfect backup.

Then you had a different version, plain & simple. Movies come out in multiple versions per movie & per region.

Then you had a different version, plain & simple. Movies come out in multiple versions per movie & per region.
I believe the OPs disk and / or drive is borderline defective.

Well that is what i said in my initial reply. Though that does bring into question if it's not a possible anydvd issue as "the other thing" managed to do a rip. Though i do wonder if that one played correctly

I do not know what the problem can be as stated in my first post I used three different optical drives on 2 different computers all with the same outcome would not read the complete disk. I then used another program and it made a good copy of the disk with no read problems. I then played back the movie using VLC an the movie plays perfectly no problems. I was also able to make a copy of this disk using imgburn and it also plays perfectly. The disk is from redbox.

Back