• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can I recover licenses for AnyDVD & CloneDVD?

kbro1877

I purchased both the AnyDVD and CloneDVD programs awhile ago but my computer recently crashed. The hard drive died so I wasn't able to recover the license keys or install files for either program. I've tried reinstalling both programs but I can only get the 21 day trial. Is there a way to recover lost license keys? Or is the only option in this scenario to purchase the programs again?

I purchased both the AnyDVD and CloneDVD programs awhile ago but my computer recently crashed. The hard drive died so I wasn't able to recover the license keys or install files for either program. I've tried reinstalling both programs but I can only get the 21 day trial. Is there a way to recover lost license keys? Or is the only option in this scenario to purchase the programs again?
When did you buy your AnyDVDHD license, and what version is it.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction! I successfully recovered my AnyDVD HD program and have contacted Elaborate Bytes about CloneDVD.

Elaborate Bytes has a great keyfile recovery system through their CC processing company Avangate.
You could try that site as well. And see if they have a lost keyfile recovery system on the main page.

I received an email from them (avgate) to set up an account.
And this is the only way I ever went into the
L.K.R.S.
So I know that they have one.

I had the exact same thing happen with a crashed system. Fortunately, I believe I have my license keyfile backed up on another drive. Since my crashed PC is over 3 and a half years old, I'm in the process of building a new PC. Can I switch my lifetime license to the new build? And is it true that due to DRM restrictions, AnyDVD will not work with Windows 10? Many thanks for any and all info.

- Bill

If you mean switch your slysoft lifetime to redfox lifetime, no you can't. Slysoft got shut down, and in order for redfox to survive and staff being able to get paid. New keys had to be issued / required. An unfortunate but necessary evil, or there would have been no more anydvd at all. As to not working under win 10, i don't know where you read that or who told you that but anydvd works just fine under Win 10.

Thanks for the info, C. The day Redfox became available, I jumped on it. Of course, the day after, a 20% discount was offered - Doh!! But that's OK - worth every penny. Fortunately, I was able to locate my original keycode e-mails for my lifetime subs of AnyDVD and CloneBD. (I had not backed them up as I originally thought - they're definitely backed up now). But I have my crashed system up and running again, and everything working just like before. Yeah, download and install the software, click on the keycode file, and you're done - like buttah!.

Seems like I read the Win 10 issue somewhere here in the forums - I think someone might have mentioned it just in passing. Anyway, it's good to know, so I can continue to piece together my next generation PC build. (Of course, with all the bitcoin mining folks, video card pricing is pretty outrageous, plus the cards are sold out as soon as they become available, that's for NVidia as well as AMD).

Ch3vr0n, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for all of your efforts in time and expertise on these forums. I don't feel that you receive enough accolades or kudos for all that you and others do here. But your help is very much appreciated! Many thanks again for all that you do.

- Bill

No worries bill, that's why me and the rest of the forum staff are here for :)

Back