• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Patriots Day UK

Steveredrum

I thought AnyDvd had sorted this problem - No problems with original in Standalone Blu-ray but as soon as you put the Redfox copy in you get this all the time & on the PC using CyberLink PowerDVD 17 or
Totalmedia

Copy detected (or a rip tool is running if you are trying to watch the move on your PC)

I thought AnyDvd had sorted this problem - No problems with original in Standalone Blu-ray but as soon as you put the Redfox copy in you get this all the time & on the PC using CyberLink PowerDVD 17 or
Totalmedia

So... please post a log file, otherwise it can't be corrected.
This type of copy protection gets fixed per disc (within minutes, though).

Totalmedia

Copy detected (or a rip tool is running if you are trying to watch the move on your PC)

Post AnyDVD log files from the original disc.

Here's the log file from the Original UK/Eur Blu-ray

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.6.5_Info_H_PATRIOTS_DAY_BD.ziplog
    336.4 KB · Views: 13
The cracked versions are all over the Internet now but none seem to work properly - The problem is I bought a life time so I thought version of Anydvd years ago
and I refuse to pay again but I might have to because even DVDFab 10 blows out with this one.

Where the cracks are located is irrelevant. Cracked versions do not work no matter how much the crackers like you to think they do. As to your license, you were given lifetime updates for the lifetime of slysoft the developer. Nobody likes what happened, not the users and not the former and current staff. But if you wish to blame someone blame the MPAA/AACS that shut slysoft down and took your license with them. The former owner fought them off for years, the shutdown could have happened a lot earlier.

So If I buy the full version of Redfox AnyDvd and do a copy of this disk it should work

Thanks

If it's a new protection, it might not work immediately but that's where a logfile would then come in as always.

I only have Master Card the other half's back Monday so I can use her Visa then. These Lionsgate Films are getting harder & harder to crack so it will be nice just to upload the logfile & get a fix - Tar

I only have Master Card the other half's back Monday so I can use her Visa then. These Lionsgate Films are getting harder & harder to crack so it will be nice just to upload the logfile & get a fix - Tar
As I said: this one has been fixed quite some time ago, should work right away.

My other half refuses to give a white-list OK on her Visa card so I will have to wait a week to put £100 in my Visa where I never buy things on I all ways use the Master card. Guess what only thing is the Blu-ray has to go back tomorrow
can you give me the Fix to this one and I will all ways be in your debt and I will tell how helpful you guys were when I'm in the position next week to buy the Key

My other half refuses to give a white-list OK on her Visa card so I will have to wait a week to put £100 in my Visa where I never buy things on I all ways use the Master card. Guess what only thing is the Blu-ray has to go back tomorrow
can you give me the Fix to this one and I will all ways be in your debt and I will tell how helpful you guys were when I'm in the position next week to buy the Key

I can't make the cracked AnyDVD work, it's cracked and by that broken.
But the fix is simple: create a protected ISO of the disc (AnyDVD - create image - check "keep protection").
Later, when you have a working AnyDVD, simply mount that ISO with Virtual Clone Drive and all will be fine.

Back