• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unable to get working copy of several movies

William T. Kafka

I got power rangers, the belko experiment, smurfs the lost village, kong and resident evil vendetta to download using your anydvd and clonedvd2 to copy but the copies made did not play without issues such as freezing up or gray bars on the screen with no sound. Obviously there was issues with the the way it was cracked using anydvd so please advise me when there is a complete update that will allow me to copy these correctly.

Which versions of AnyDVD HD and CloneDVD are you using?

Feel free to provide logfiles for each disc you feel AnyDVD HD had issues with "cracking".
You'll find a link how to do logfiles in signature below.

Last edited:
There's nothing obvious about it. We need logfiles. No sound = not an anydvd. Anydvd doesn't touch the audio, freezing? Likely cheap/crappy blanks. Please provide logfiles for the problematic discs from the ORIGINAL DISCS! That said, instead of burning with CloneDVD first. Rip to hdd first, PLAY that rip immediately in something like PowerDVD. Rip plays fine? Not an anydvd problem and anydvd did its job.

B&W image & No sound on a standalone: possible playback of PAL content on an NTSC/Pal player but your TV doesn't support PAL (or NTSC)

I got power rangers, the belko experiment, smurfs the lost village, kong and resident evil vendetta to download using your anydvd and clonedvd2 to copy but the copies made did not play without issues such as freezing up or gray bars on the screen with no sound. Obviously there was issues with the the way it was cracked using anydvd so please advise me when there is a complete update that will allow me to copy these correctly.
Also if you are using CloneDVD2 for a bluray disc, it absolutely will not work. You need to buy CloneBD. Take a little walk to the Purchase page.https://www.redfox.bz/purchase.html Purchase CloneBD right away.

I doubt that, he said "will not play". Meaning he was able to make a backup with CloneDVD2 and as such is using DVD's :)

Back