• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

power rangers NTSC playlist help

Does anybody know when the fix for Power Rangers is ? This is just to long to have to wait for this, Come on RedFox!!

If you have issues, post a logfile. No logfile = we can't help you. there is no "magical fix". The developers need to analyze the logfile and act accordingly.

The dune wouldn't be surprising, PowerDVD on the other hand may mean Pete will have to double check

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

When I do a complete copy of the updated playlist with CloneBD it plays out of sequence using powerDVD. A partial copy with maintaining original menus won't play beyond the menus, the menus just keep playing over and over. But a partial copy with directly play main title plays the full movie in the proper sequence. I would think that complete copy and partial direct play would be using the same playlist but what do I know. I'm sorry I can't provide a log file but when I read that the bad playlist had been fixed I ripped it with imageburn and returned the disc this morning. So the updated playlist is correct, it just doesn't work in a complete copy with CloneBD using powerDVD to view.

Then @Pete will need to look into it, may need some additional tweaking to allow for full disc

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

cannot believe that we STILL cannot rip Power Rangers, come on REDFOX!

Not helpful.

As a side note, the playlist appears to be good now for my copy, however I've found that the audio and video gradually and increasingly de-syncing over time, with video eventually being a full second ahead of the audio by the end of the movie. That may be a CloneBD issue though, not necessarily an AnyDVD HD issue.

Chevron, is this the same issue?

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/music-winching.72775/

I'm unfamiliar with the term "winching", but his description sounds similar to what I'm experiencing.

Last edited:
As a side note, the playlist appears to be good now for my copy, however I've found that the audio and video gradually and increasingly de-syncing over time, with video eventually being a full second ahead of the audio by the end of the movie. That may be a CloneBD issue though, not necessarily an AnyDVD HD issue.

If you have the correct playlist for your disc you could try another compiler to see if the problem is with CloneBD. As I said earlier I used BD Rebuilder for this one (a free program), I have no audio syncing problems with the copy I made.

P.S. For the past year I have used CloneBD to rebuild to a BD-25 size and I have found no problems with it as long as it was using the correct playlist.

I'm unfamiliar with the term "winching", but his description sounds similar to what I'm experiencing.
So does that mean, you have cinavia removal turned on in AnyDVD?
If so, does it make a difference, when you turn it off?

Also: what kind of copy are we talking about? 1:1? MKV? MP4?

The disc is currently not in my possession, so I haven't had a chance to test it out with that option disabled, I'll have it back next week. It's an MKV, not 1:1, it was compressed by approximately 25% to cut down on the file size without making the quality loss too obvious.

I've seen this happen on several movies in the past, and I've typically been able to fix it by simply using another application in place of CloneBD. It will happen regardless of compression ratio or format it was copied to. Other than the sync, no other issues have ever been observed with audio or video.

Hey guys.

I'm not sure if this is the same playlist issue but I'm having some minor issues playing the Power Rangers disc...

I haven't watched the movie yet so I don't know if it's out of order, ie. there's a playlist issue for me, but 2 of the quick checks I do to see if a disc is playing properly under AnyDVD are not working.

One not working is, when I go to the last chapter of the movie and hit the Next Chapter button, instead of returning to the Menu, the player (PDVD 16) freezes like it doesn't know where to go. Fortunately, when I hit the Main Menu button, it does return the Menu.

Second, when I use the movie menu to go to a Scene, instead of going to the requested scene, it goes back to the beginning of Chapter 1. I am able to use the Chapters option of PDVD to go to any chapter, but the actual movie menu option to do this seems hosed.

Again, these are minor things because there's a "workaround", but I have never seen this type of glitch before with a movie playing under AnyDVD.

Of course, I did test turning AnyDVD off, and the two issues mentioned go away.

And, I am currently using AnyDVD 8.1.5.2.

Attaching a logfile in case it is helpful.

It's from the .iso backup of the movie, because I no longer have the original handy, but the .iso exhibits the same behavior as the original disc did.

@Ch3vr0n , if this is not part of the playlist issue, can you make it a separate topic?

Thanks in advance....

T

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.5.2_Info_J_SABAN_S_POWER_RANGERS.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
You can rely on the playlists displayed in AnyDVD's status window, but full disc playback still fails - I'm sorry, that was an oversight on our part.
A final fix for this disc will be released Monday.

You can rely on the playlists displayed in AnyDVD's status window, but full disc playback still fails - I'm sorry, that was an oversight on our part.
A final fix for this disc will be released Monday.

Ok, thanks Pete. I'll wait and re-check playback then.

Happy July 4th!

T

Back