• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem connecting to AnyDVD update server!

Just put in request to chargeback....
Is there anyway to get a discount since I'll be effectively be buying the software for the third time now (I purchased the product when it was under SlySoft)?

So, from what I can tell I have been duped. I purchased the software from the <snip> and they're selling cracked licenses/the latest license seems to be once a legit license that they are reselling to fools like me :'(
DO NOT BUY SOFTWARE FROM THE <snip>!!!!!!
Thanks Ch3vr0n for your responsiveness/help. In my ticket I included more information about this, but I'm not sure if you have access/want to my ticket.
I have also filed a complaint with the BBB. I hope they get taken down.

Thanks a lot for bringing that to our attention, we'll take care of it asap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just put in request to chargeback....
Is there anyway to get a discount since I'll be effectively be buying the software for the third time now (I purchased the product when it was under SlySoft)?
What you bought from Slysoft has nothing to do with the RedFox licensing. Slysoft closed.
Thankfully some former employees of created RedFox. So that we could have the best and not an imitation of.
Now as far as a discount for the license your in luck.
Because right now there's a
20% Discount!
RedFox is offering a discount of 20% on all products, valid until Sunday, July 9, 2017.
See here:
https://www.redfox.bz/purchase.html

That is added to the bundle discount if you buy more than one license/product from RedFox.
Also included is the renewal licensing for AnyDvDHD. If you would rather have that.

I was just looking at that software website because I was just curious. I wouldn't buy from them as mentioned above because they are not selling legitimate software to people and not a legitimate re-seller, like mentioned above. At least not for the AnyDVD HD software anyway. I noticed what they have is 2 versions, 6 & 7, listed of the older Slysoft AnyDVD HD software. That also could be another reason the software doesn't work as well. There is other software from other well known companies that they are selling as well and if the Slysoft AnyDVD HD software is cracked/ hacked I would not be surprised if other software they sell is the same. I figured I would mention about the versions of what they have listed on their website.

Edit 6/27/17: Another thing who knows if the downloads could have infections or spyware or what could happen from downloading from their website since their software is altered in some way. I also noticed that they are saying they only sell OEM products. The interesting thing is they also say you cannot activate online through the manufacture for the software they sell. With that tells me that those people are not selling legitimate software.

Last edited:
Yah I noticed that they now have the older versions on their site. I had purchased the SlySoft software back in the day (from SlySoft), and when I purchased the RedFox software it was the new/later version. It worked right when I purchased it but RedFox found it to be fraudulent (which may be the reason it's no longer on the site). The company offered to give me store credit, but I don't want to live through something like this again. I reported them to the BBB, but not too sure if that will do anything. This whole thing is frustrating, first world problems....

I'm getting the following message while try to use AnyDVD
Warning, OPD error: HTTP error 12007!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

AnyDVD logfile please!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

I'm getting the following message while try to use AnyDVD
Warning, OPD error: HTTP error 12007!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!
Nevermind, updated to latest AnyDVD fixed problem.
Thanks,
Tony

old thread but it just happened to me. Problem connecting to AnyDVD update server. Trying Ralph Breaks the internet UHD (maybe he DID!)?
in any event - is the server down? something go wrong? i've been a legit key holder w/slysoft then red fox (purchased through red fox) when they came into business.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.4.0_Info.ziplog
    15.8 KB · Views: 7
old thread but it just happened to me. Problem connecting to AnyDVD update server. Trying Ralph Breaks the internet UHD (maybe he DID!)?
in any event - is the server down? something go wrong? i've been a legit key holder w/slysoft then red fox (purchased through red fox) when they came into business.
That log file won't help, it's just a sysinfo log, you'll have to make a log with the problematic disc in the drive.
The server should be fine.

Well that's 'weird'. Tried today and no pop-up error.

Back