• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Logan

Irish4ever

I am using latest versio of AnyDVD and Clone DVD2 and I get this error message after 50% of running clone :File 1 H:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_04_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader. About 50%

The disc is clean and anytime before this with similar message I had to wait for an update from anydvd to take care of it. Did your recent update affect this particular movie? Thanks for any input.

Okay here is the moiie Logan I am having a problem with on File 1 H:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_04_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader. I am in region 1 USA

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.5.0_Info_H_LOGAN.ziplog
    105.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Okay here is the moiie Logan I am having a problem with on File 1 H:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_04_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader. I am in region 1 USA
Your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective.

Hi James, I am a bit confused since I have copied other discs and burned before and after this problem with Logan. The disc isn't dirty for I just got though watching it. None of this is possible I would think if the solutions you stated were true, correct? Also In Clone when I am just reading the disc it stops at chapter 20 each time which is 50% thru the movie. Everytime I have ever had this problem it had been the result of anydvd failing to resolve a problem and later when a few others have same problem an update is available which always solved the issue.

Last edited:
Did you watch all extras on your disc, did you listen to all audio tracks on the disc, the defective areas may not be in the main movie

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I watched the entire movie until ending credits. It had no coming attractions started right with the movie with me not having to edit it out which was only odd thing about it.

A minor defect will not show up in playback, but doing a bit for bit copy with CRC error checking - a bad byte will hose the copy process.
-W

Thanks Clams for that info but am not dvd computer savvy so have no clue what you meant but appreciate your reply. To correct myself the original disc did not have coming attractions which I thought was odd. Never able to copy or edit for the error would occur all times tried at 50%.

What he is essentially saying is that when playing back a disc a player can skip over minor corruptions which you may not even notice are there when watching it, but when copying you can't as the files have to be complete to be able to copy and then possibly shrink them.

If it's always around 50% then that would imply an issue around the layer break where it can't read the file when it starts the second layer

James I used VLC Media to check out if it played without an error for the chapter 20 where it seemed to have the problem at 50% and was fine no error displayed on same drive. I then watched the entire movie then on a TV since that assured me I wouldn't be stuck in mid movie.

What he is essentially saying is that when playing back a disc a player can skip over minor corruptions which you may not even notice are there when watching it, but when copying you can't as the files have to be complete to be able to copy and then possibly shrink them.

If it's always around 50% then that would imply an issue around the layer break where it can't read the file when it starts the second layer
thanks for the info!

Back