• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Shack Playlist

Check your status window, it's already in there.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Then you didn't look very close. Playlists aren't mentioned on the forums because it may not be valid for other disc versions or simply not even exist. Playlists are always mentioned in the AnyDVD status windows and always have been.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Hi,
Can I please get some help on proper playlist for Shack movie? it is not getting displayed on Anydvd status window. I have uploaded the log file for reference. Thanks.

Warm Regards,
Avinash K N

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.4.0_Info_H_THE_SHACK_D70E05CB_752C4484.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
Hi, Please ignore the request. I did some reverse engineering and figured it out. Thanks.
We will certainly not ignore the request - this is not about finding the correct playlist for an individual, but to fix the disc in a way that it will play (and - as a side effect - determining the playlist).
The disc is properly fixed, now.

Back