• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Dredd 3D Issues

MovieFan

I am trying to rip Dredd 3D. It is a disk that is "both 2D and 3D on same disk".

When I look at it in CloneBD it has a 2D title that is 1:35:51, but it has 4 separate 3D titles of 41:12, 40:19, 8:03 and 6:16. I don't know if they are all part of the main feature or not or how to create a single 3D movie out of that.

I have attached the logfiles, but if anyone has any input I'd appreciate it!

Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.4.3_Info_D_DREDD.ziplog
    1 MB · Views: 1
Sorry, had to analyse this.
CloneBD seems to be hiding the actual 3D track, because it thinks it's a clone of the 2D version (title 801).
I'll pass that on to Elby, looks like a simple fix to me.

Last edited:
CloneBD seems to be hiding the actual 3D track, because it thinks it's a clone of the 2D version (title 801).
Thanks Pete!

Hi Pete. Have you gotten any feedback on this one? That disk has been in my drive for a week now......;)

Hi Pete. Have you gotten any feedback on this one? That disk has been in my drive for a week now......;)
All I know is that the fix will be in the next version.
A simple workaround I can think of right now, is to copy the disc to a folder structure on the HDD, then delete \BDMV\PLAYLIST\00801.mpls

Then run CloneBD on that file structure (possibly clear CloneBD cache in the settings prior to processing).
That should do the trick.

All I know is that the fix will be in the next version.
A simple workaround I can think of right now, is to copy the disc to a folder structure on the HDD, then delete \BDMV\PLAYLIST\00801.mpls

Then run CloneBD on that file structure (possibly clear CloneBD cache in the settings prior to processing).
That should do the trick.
Thanks. I am trying that now. By doing that I did get a 3D track of 1:35ish now. I'll let you know how it goes!

Glad to know a fix is in the works!

FYI: I used the method you mentioned above and it worked. Thanks!

Now off to another thread about another 3D disk....sigh......

Back