• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

JOHN WICK 2 & POWER RANGER 2017

SOULTRAIN

John Wick 2 & Power Rangers 2017 dvds isn't working and scene selection menu isn't working, I'm using the latest version of AnyDVD HD 8.1.5.0, please help!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.5.0_Info_F_JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_2.ziplog
    409.4 KB · Views: 5
  • AnyDVD_8.1.5.0_Info_F_POWER_RANGERS_THE_MOVIE.ziplog
    410.9 KB · Views: 12
Same here, John Wick 2 returns an internal error when using Clone DVD Mobile, Elby Clone DVD or AnyDVD HD - Rip Video Disc to Harddisk. Tried on two different John Wick 2 DVDs, same error. Current AnyDVD HD version 8.1.4.0.

Please don't post DVD related problems in the Blu-ray section, or the may not be noticed by the right people.
Thread moved.

Pete - as noted by Soul Train in the above the version 8.1.5.0 is having the same issue. Please advise.

Pete - as noted by Soul Train in the above the version 8.1.5.0 is having the same issue. Please advise.
No, John Wick 2 should work fine with 8.1.5.0. It does not work with 8.1.4.0.

John Wick 2 & Power Rangers 2017 dvds isn't working and scene selection menu isn't working, I'm using the latest version of AnyDVD HD 8.1.5.0, please help!
Power Rangers doesn't work, agreed. But what exactly doesn't work with John Wick 2?

Just to add to the confusion.....I have yet to install 8.1.5.0.....and with 8.1.4.0 I had no problem with John Wick 2 using Clone BD to a BD RE.

Just to add to the confusion.....I have yet to install 8.1.5.0.....and with 8.1.4.0 I had no problem with John Wick 2 using Clone BD to a BD RE.

You're talking about a Blu-ray disc - this thread is about DVDs (sorry, there's still a redirect from the Blu-ray section where this thread was accidentally posted).
So... no confusion.
...though I can add to your confusion, if you like: 8.1.4.0 DID fix the Blu-ray insofar as you can use CloneBD to extract a single title, but you need 8.1.5.0 to play the full disc on a Blu-ray player with menus and all.

Sorry for the confusion, as stated above, that's the problem with most flicks distributed by Lionsgate, 'scene selection' is not working, what is the correct link to post in the right forum?

I updated to 8.1.5.0 and I still can't get my DVD of John wick 2 to make a back up using Handbreak.... It keeps stating the to check the region code is wrong??? any ideas

That is not relevant to what this topic is about or any redfox direct forum section. Please create your own topic in general chat and users will be happy to assist. That said, no amount of alternatives will fix the "wrong region" it's giving you, until you provide that logfile and we can see what's going on

Hi... same issue with Power Rangers... won't show the movie. Thanks
BTW this is a Canadian version

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.5.0_Info_E_POWER_RANGERS_THE_MOVIE.ziplog
    397 KB · Views: 4
No, that's not an AnyDVD logfile. Not even remotely. please read the link I gave you in post 13. And especially the last part of my post its directly related to handbrake.

No logfile, we can't help you.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

I've been a subscriber for 10 years. I have downloaded all BETA versions for AnyDVD to 8.1.5.0 for John Wick Chapter 2 and still nothing. What's up? I've had delays but not more than four downloads. Please make this easy & post the correct BETA fix. Thanks.

Back