• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

RedFox Appreciation Thread

dwl2

Thank You.
Every time I Start my computer and I see the RedFox Logo, it makes me happy. I think how lucky we are to
have RedFox.
All the staff of RedFox and the regular forum posters and modulators put up with lots of pressure, stress,
under paid, and little if any encouragement and appreciation.
I appreciate all of your enduring tons of pressure and stress, the good job that you do, the things you put up with, and I am here if you need me, and above all "I care."
Thank you,
dwl2

and none of them are asking for one or want a free one just because of saying thanks. Not everybody thinks / hopes of that

As I have said Many, Many, Many.......
Times.
A Gargantuan Thank You For finding the "Little Red Rascal" a New Home. And not allowing someone else to send it out to pasture, or Put it Down. :thankyou:The Devs & US in the community will decide when that "Little Red Rascal" has lived a full life.

It's an endangered species and it has my protection. :mad::rockingchair:

and none of them are asking for one or want a free one just because of saying thanks. Not everybody thinks / hopes of that
Ch3vr0n, I would like to think that most people in the forum would realise that I'm joking.

Back