• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Playlist help - John Wick 2

This black screen issue caused by screen pass protection has been solved by the competitor with the feature BDFix. ;)

This black screen issue caused by screen pass protection has been solved by the competitor with the feature BDFix. ;)
Well, bravo, then (y)
So once in a while, they actually do get something fixed first. Who would've though...

Not really, AnyDVD can handle screenpass just fine. All it takes is all AnyDVD logfile and your magic with the OPD. As on the 'fab' website he's saying AnyDVD can't handle screenpass at all.

@james_tye_striker seems like you're developing a habit of saying incorrect things or promoting a competitor (if you can even call it that) on these forums. Please stop doing that.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

I'll add one more log file for John Wick 2. Out of sequence scenes, and about 5 minutes into the rip, a black screen with copyright warning.

Using Handbrake w/ AnyDVD HD 8.1.4.3

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.4.3_Info_E_JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_2.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
That disc seems to be supported just fine. You need to tell handbrake to use the playlist AnyDVD specifies.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

@Ch3vr0n I was thinking that after reading the rest of the posts... just figured I'd add a little more info in case there was something there. On that note, is there a setting in Handbrake I'm missing that defers to AnyDVD's playlist?

Thanks!

No there's not, handbrake uses it's own numbers. However I believe that in the more recent versions next to its own titles it mentions the corresponding playlist.

However I believe that in the more recent versions next to its own titles it mentions the corresponding playlist.

You are correct. Handbrake will display their title along with the corresponding playlist. See the screenshot attached.

Attachments

• hb_pl.png
    hb_pl.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 36
That disc seems to be supported just fine. You need to tell handbrake to use the playlist AnyDVD specifies.

But to find said playlist you have to create a log file open said log file and find it there.

Likely Dolby Atmos audio. A lot of those freeware players like VLC have trouble with that. Not a protection problem, it's the player.

I can confirm. I created an MKV with 7.1 atmos as stream 1 and 5.1 DTS as stream 2. Stream 1 audio issues stream 2 no issues. Biggest problem is finding the correct playlist without having to dig through the logs and manually choose it in your ripper of choice.

But to find said playlist you have to create a log file open said log file and find it there.

AnyDVD should list the playlist in it's status window and on the root of the disc/rip inside the 'disc.inf' file, you don't need to create or dig through logfiles to find it.
If Handbrake (along with others) were smart, they would look inside the 'disc.inf' file and read the correct playlist, that's what it is there for.

Until there's a fix, Speedmenu's work great! If you don't want to wait, use that and skip the menu system altogether.

Back