• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD UHD (4K-HDR)

@manixx2020 What I do not understand is how are you ripping it? There is still not any 4K decryption software that is readily available.
Imageburn also sees the UHD as not encrypted.
That's y I asked if this type of log file would be interesting to the smarter guys.
I think the drive exposes the keys but aacs 2.0 is still alive.
U mean to say no 1 has ripped a UHD with other software other than imageburn?
That's odd.

Last edited:
Imageburn also sees the UHD as not encrypted.
That's y I asked if this type of log file would be interesting to the smarter guys.
I think the drive exposes the keys but aacs 2.0 is still alive.
U mean to say no 1 has ripped a UHD with other software other than imageburn?
That's odd.
What are you talking about, since when does Imgburn see an UHD disc as not encrypted ?
You're using one of the UHD drives from Pioneer or one of the LG drives ?

Or are you talking about the Smirf's disc where the keys were compromised ?
If you have that ISO file, yeah, then Imgburn would see it as not encrypted.

What are you talking about, since when does Imgburn see an UHD disc as not encrypted ?
You're using one of the UHD drives from Pioneer or one of the LG drives ?

Or are you talking about the Smirf's disc where the keys were compromised ?
If you have that ISO file, yeah, then Imgburn would see it as not encrypted.
As an ISO UHD seen unencrypted from imageburn
Depends on what software ripped it with.

Another title decrypted and uploaded to the net. Same group as last time. I think this pretty much confirm there is a way to circumvent the AACS protection on UHD blu-ray discs.

Another title decrypted and uploaded to the net. Same group as last time. I think this pretty much confirm there is a way to circumvent the AACS protection on UHD blu-ray discs.

If 3 discs are now out there, then something must of been found to circuvent protection on those discs. I doubt that three discs would have been leaked pre AACS.
Whatever has been found obviously isn't enough to circumvent all discs (not yet at least), else I'm sure more than 3 would have popped up.
Maybe some bug exploited with PowerDVD 17 and SGX? maybe not keeping key decryption as safe as it should?

If 3 discs are now out there, then something must of been found to circuvent protection on those discs. I doubt that three discs would have been leaked pre AACS.
Whatever has been found obviously isn't enough to circumvent all discs (not yet at least), else I'm sure more than 3 would have popped up.
Maybe some bug exploited with PowerDVD 17 and SGX? maybe not keeping key decryption as safe as it should?
Yah I think there using the SGX generator exploit. If you use a generator it will eventually spit out the key to get into the enclave. Someone found a way to brute force SGX to give ups its keys. I read an article awhile back on the SGX weakness with keeping its master keys private.
Have not tested these samples and do not want illegal movies on my pc. A friend of mine got a nasty email from ISP becaue he was downloading of a torrent. They are now logging your ISP and sending out letters to take you to court. I choose to stay away from this world.

Inferno is the 3rd title to leak, by sony pictures, the first 2 titles were from warner brothers so this isn't a problem with a single studio anymore. Looks much more likely that someone has figured out how to bypass aacs 2.0

Who cares, unless there's physical evidence of AACS 2.0 is cracked it's all irrelevant. I havent seen any yet

I care and many others with me too i would guess. This tells me that there is a way to rip the files to harddrive whether aacs 2.0 is cracked or not.
The big question now, will these guys share the secret and let others know the ripping process or keep it for themselves?

Time will tell..

I care and many others with me too i would guess. This tells me that there is a way to rip the files to harddrive whether aacs 2.0 is cracked or not.
The big question now, will these guys share the secret and let others know the ripping process or keep it for themselves?

Time will tell..
Ripping to hard drive is easy.
But that solves nothing.
Bc powerdvd 17 still not playing back those isos as a disc or has anyone be able to playback UHD ISO, not the m2ts stream. Talking about smurfs & the other 3 UHDs out there.
That's the part that make me question a true rip.

Last edited:
We all know that Manixx,
he's not talking about just copying the encrypted iso to HDD but a real unencrypted copy of uhd-bd.

Ripping to hard drive is easy.
But that solves nothing.
Bc powerdvd 17 still not playing back those isos as a disc or has anyone be able to playback UHD ISO, not the m2ts stream.
We all know that Manixx,
he's not talking about just copying the encrypted iso to HDD but a real unencrypted copy of uhd-bd.
thats what I meant the real copy without encryption won't play,
guys who have a compliant UHD PC set up
Tried this?

thats what I meant the real copy without encryption won't play,
guys who have a compliant UHD PC set up
Tried this?

I havn't seen anyone reporting playback issues on PC or standalone UHD blu-ray players. Where do you find these reports?

I havn't seen anyone reporting playback issues on PC or standalone UHD blu-ray players. Where do you find these reports?

Hi Rizzla

I think manixx has confused two different things. i.e . (1) Playing a ripped UHD file from an illegal torrent and (2) Someone copying a file directly from an owned UHD disk to HD and then attempting to play it (no way of course).

Last edited by a moderator:
The next release is already listed in the preDBs. I really hope, that <snip> is sharing his way with the developers of redfox after he had his victory run.

<Snip - Ch3vr0n>

In German there are remuxes available on which they use a better audio than on the Original-UHD which make me angry as I have bought it!

See: Deutsch DTS-HD MA 5.1 (Source Retail BluRay)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back